Please redo fv4002 repair cost

I just got 4 kills with the fv4002 but lost the round and I made 13k. That would normally be ok however I died with the fv4002 so I lost 3k sl. This isn't right If I get 4 kills I should make sl not lose it. Gaijin please reduce the repair cost of this tank. You fixed the Lorraine 40t so please fix the British 7.0 line up. I can't have fun playing the game knowing that I will never make enough to get to the next tier.

• Upvote 6

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, DaemonBlackfyre said:

Not just the FV4202 but all the rank 4 British tanks... It's basically impossible to break even playing that whole set of vehicles.

Problem is the group that are generally exceptional players that use these vehicles do break even and keep at them to maintain better stats.

The system is flawed and could do with some love. To get 5 kills in a defeat and only dying once shouldn't make you negative after the repair at this stage of the game where others can spam cheaper vehicles.

As we can see it just worsens the balance by hidden stats system. Just like France in the past and Sweden now.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 1 month later...

I only take out the FV4202 when I know I can either win order run 'scorched earth' levels of defence tactics, and generally always do well whenever I actually use it. Sometimes I can singlehandedly clean the entire map with a well-timed FV4202 spawn in late in the game.

still think the rep cost is BS though

if it wasn't so high, I wouldn't be forced to use it so well

medal medal

22 minutes ago, GoddePro said:

I only take out the FV4202 when I know I can either win order run 'scorched earth' levels of defence tactics, and generally always do well whenever I actually use it. Sometimes I can singlehandedly clean the entire map with a well-timed FV4202 spawn in late in the game.

still think the rep cost is BS though

if it wasn't so high, I wouldn't be forced to use it so well

The conspiracy! Since some new vehicles were added in the surrounding areas, I only use the expensive vehicles as well when I know I'm going to make a lot of silver. I end up doing much better in an end game centurion.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

I think another part of the problem was that it used to be a 6.3 tank and didn't have sabot rounds back then, making it a very hard to kill tank that could go hull down and be basically unstoppable. Now it's 7.0 and much more balanced but there hasn't been any chance to it's repair cost along with the other 7.3 tanks that used to be lower teir. Hopefully as those tanks win rates slowly go down or people simply stop playing them the cost will reduce. I've totally given up on the 7.3-0 line as the 7.7 tanks are cheaper (even when fully spaded) and are better in every single way with only a minor br increase.