Memory Leak BUG reports, post in here

The constant crashing to the Mac desktop does seem to be a memory leak issue. I am running the new patch and with Full Client checked the game uses about 1G initially. With the game just idling in the background, the memory consumption grows to 2G in about three minutes and keeps on going at that rate. With Full Client unchecked, the memory usage growth is much slower, but it still increases.

medal medal

24 minutes ago, Aheneus said:

The constant crashing to the Mac desktop does seem to be a memory leak issue. I am running the new patch and with Full Client checked the game uses about 1G initially. With the game just idling in the background, the memory consumption grows to 2G in about three minutes and keeps on going at that rate. With Full Client unchecked, the memory usage growth is much slower, but it still increases.

Need CLOG, and 4 screen shots of your Mac memory use, enough to see the memory use grow.

• Pony51 changed the title to Memory Leak BUG reports, post in here
On 18/12/2020 at 15:12, Aheneus said:

Here is the clog for a session where I left the game idle. Also screen shots showing memory usage by the game. About four minutes apart.

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 12.56.26 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 1.00.49 PM.jpg

Can do do another sample, this time have WT in foreground so see what is happening?

Also can you run without Steam?

And post your system spec again, please.

Thanks.

Pony51, it seems with all this need to feed more and more clog's to Gaijin, they are not even beginning to look into this serious bug issue for macOS users. That is HIGHLY disappointing. Realizing they "may" look into it, "someday", when someone smacks them in the face with debugging THEY SHOULD BE DOING THEMSELVES is quite frankly pathetic behavior by ANY software company. I mean, I'm just giving my view here, but in this instance I'm really confident my view is correct. Looking forward to being proven wrong...but it won't happen in 2020 I bet!

medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 21/12/2020 at 11:31, Aheneus said:

I ran it without Steam, just letting the game idle, and the memory growth didn't happen. I'll try it with game play when I get a chance.

Thanks.