War Thunder "Hot Tracks" - Changelog

is there any plans on lowering the rp and purchase cost for the italian CL.13 MK.4. it is the same as the F-86A-5 yet costs 291,000 more rp to research. There are more Italian top tier jets now as well so its not at the end of the line anymore, it greatly reduces the incentive to grind towards the f-104S.

The F-84F has the worst stock grind I've been through since the French F-100D was added a year ago (at the same time as the british Phantom with AIM-Ds). I don't really get why this thing isn't 8.3 and why it would ever have to face R-60s or SRAAMs. Maybe it's time to finally put the Yak-38 and Harriers at 10.0+ and let 8.7 planes be playable again :dntknw:

medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 19/12/2020 at 21:25, higuita7 said:

The next time i did a login i had this update, like i said, one of the saved replay was from the previous day!

That is the problem, i can't downgrade to make the video (i do not want to play in a old version, of course, i just want to record the videos) nor i have a option to opt out from the update, to give me time to record the video and then finally update.

A simple option in the launcher to disable auto-update and allow the login to play the replay is more than enough

I think the Server replay will work with the update. Try that?

On 21/12/2020 at 17:24, Aluminum_Owl said:

Anyone Notice the problems with the A-7D's landing gear, its like it doesn't have any weight on the ground.

LTV A-7D Corsair II > National Museum of the United States Air Force™ > Display unknown.png?width=400&height=225

It looks like the real A-7 the struts are flat (below normal pressure), while in game they are over extended. 

Not first time game struts are over extended.

• 2 weeks later...

I do not wan't to upset anyone but are the below things really not being fixed?

I mean c'mon guys @Gaijin you must know your stuff by now...

This "Hot Tracks" update should have been in the oven for at least another month to be perfect.

Also the you should change these challenges for the events really, people just join in and leave a battle after they capped once or died trying to cap, the "capture challenge" should be accompanied by an "activity" requirement so passive players cannot just jump in quickly cap then disconnect!

It is outrageously bad to play this season pass + WINTER challenge!

Now back to the update itself.

Why am I unable to respawn? Yet the game forces me to watch a random enemy roaming the battlefield?

1377770372_WarThunderScreenshot2020_12.2

Unable to get out with the following anti air from this location, once you are in here, you are trapped!!?? (Japan map)

926084327_WarThunderScreenshot2020_12.22

After a match I return to the hangar to a floating tank!?

975464160_WarThunderScreenshot2021_01.02

Why are there ghosts on my vehicle carousel?

eozNs5o.jpg

Why is the Morroccan camouflage only for the turret?

ke6MqVd.jpg

Why is the sparkle decor floating in air?

kSpPN9L.jpg

And the last post, why are the servers so bad?

I mean I have constant packet loos in the UK, my friend in Scotland is unable to play as his 250 Mbit internet keeps getting packet loss on your servers only.

Normally we play other games just fine without any drop outs or issues.

I select EU server only yet I am mixed in battles where I get 280 ping and packet loos!? Why is that? 

And before you ask I am not queuing for 5 min or more, 15s in queue and ping 280ms!?

You have been long enough on the gaming market to at least get the servers right.

I think in the next major update, I do not want to see any new content, but rather fix the current issues, as you guys keep adding more and more issues with the game!

Yesterday after heavy bombs are dropped in Ground Forces mode, the game was like a slideshow, the server lagged the game out so badly.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Further to my previous post, here is a video proof of the re-spawn problem:

Another issue that really is related to "hot tracks", as these tracks must be "Hot" to get stuck in a WW2 trench with a relatively modern MBT.

Edited by Balls_of_Steel_
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...
  • Game locations have received their own set of GPU objects
  • INTERNET SPEED vs GRAPHICS. This had made the game unplayable half the time for me. You have now relied on internet speed to have better graphics all because some people play on standard laptops who probably shouldn't be PC gaming in the first place when they don't have the hardware to do so. This has been a huge insult to those of us who do have the hardware. Since this update I have to play on ULQ when my computer is capable of or was capable of playing on "High" graphics settings. Now, with slower internet I can't load the 30-100+mb on most maps that have updated GPU objects because my internet isn't fast enough to load them. Instead I get stuck with max ping and 50% packet loss the entire game which is completely unplayable along with a "failed to load" message and the "BAD NETWORK CONNECTION" notification the entire time. Only on a few maps can I actually play yet still get on average, 150 ping and 4% packet loss, this is in air and ground realistic battles. This new update and the servers are trash as far as I can tell. I would much rather have all the data needed stored on my computer so that I may still play most of the time, not only on just a few maps. I just came here now because I couldn't play my last match and I'm tired of it. I had to J out and leave the game because it wouldn't load fast enough. Computer games are for gaming computers, that's why most PC gamers are here, to play a PC game and we have the hardware to do so. Not everyone has the best internet because it isn't always available. Please add another option for those of us capable of playing with decent graphics who can't rely on internet speed to play the game. 
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 09/01/2021 at 22:20, Balls_of_Steel_ said:

Further to my previous post, here is a video proof of the re-spawn problem:

Another issue that really is related to "hot tracks", as these tracks must be "Hot" to get stuck in a WW2 trench with a relatively modern MBT.

still experience the ghost presets and invicible rocks sometimes tho.....