War Thunder "Hot Tracks" - Changelog

6 hours ago, TheDevil_Risen said:

anyone else getting this after the update - Win 10 20H2 / 5800x / 3080 / 460.89 nvidia drivers - verified game install twice.

20201219003246_1.jpg

This is a known ULQ glitch randomly showing up (unknown cause) 

Note the wings are normal.

Often the ULQ goes away by itself. 

42 minutes ago, Smin1080p said:

As for the Canadian ADATS. America already has an ADATS system and this was a commonly suggested vehicle for the UK tree to get a improved SPAAG over the Stormer.

No, the WARRIOR ADATS was recommended since it's a british hull, or the warrior with stormer missile pods.

You're also ignoring the question of what logic is behind this, since it's a canadian vehicle with no british parts - by all rights, it should be in the USA tree. There are several actual british vehicles you could have added, some adopted and some prototype. Please explain your reasoning behind adding a mostly american, canadian used vehicle to the UK tree.

• Upvote 1
medal medal

9 minutes ago, HARSHKEEP said:

No, the WARRIOR ADATS was recommended since it's a british hull, or the warrior with stormer missile pods.

You're also ignoring the question of what logic is behind this, since it's a canadian vehicle with no british parts - by all rights, it should be in the USA tree. There are several actual british vehicles you could have added, some adopted and some prototype. Please explain your reasoning behind adding a mostly american, canadian used vehicle to the UK tree.

The Warrior ADATS was a proposal only. There are about 2 photos of it in existence and its questionable if it was ever even completed beyond a mockup demonstrator only. Its not viable for implementation. 

M113 ADATS is the closest Britain can get to a new SPAAG. 

Indeed if the US tree did not already have the M3 ADATS, then it would be closer to the US tree. But since they have an ADATS system and have no need of a second, due to the relationship between Canada and the UK the next best place and the tree that actually needs it is the UK tree.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Pony51 said:

This is a known ULQ glitch randomly showing up (unknown cause) 

Note the wings are normal.

Often the ULQ goes away by itself. 

i get that when i Alt+TAB for a long time and the monitor and/or the SSDs are shutdown by the power manager in win10

indeed, "the nvidia driver crashed and it needed to restart" was the error in game before this patch. now it just crashes and turns to ULQ without the warning message, but as i said, only when i ALT+TAB for a long time.

a game restart fixes it for me.

• Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

56 minutes ago, Smin1080p said:

M113 ADATS is the closest Britain can get to a new SPAAG. 

I literally gave you another option in my post, the warrior with starstreaks. There's also a few programs that came with DP guns, like the swedish SPAA, and there's always the tracked rapier.

medal medal

I just played my tunguska in a normal match when I noticed the missile tracer is no longer present, meaning hitting anything beyond 2km is a guessing game. Also the thermal optics were reduced in quality.

Are these shadow nerfs not mentioned in the patch notes or bugs?

medal medal medal

Please Gaijin, either ask before updating a major version (can be optional, in the launcher, with default to auto-update) or allow one to downgrade the version!

I just lost 3 replay that i wanted to convert to video, but as i'm was not expecting a new version soon, i didn't noticed the update... and now i can't replay then anymore!

Is any way to download the previous version or force the new version to load the previous version replay (i guess that maybe with some bineditor could fake the version and pray that still works!)

• Haha 2
medal medal

I honestly approve on what you guys doing to the sounds and visuals. keep up that good work.

However putting sweden into a 16 000 silver lions repair cost *STRV 81* is why?

also this patch came whit ALOT of bugs. 
example: when you die and you write to a team mate the screen decides that you need to select another tanks so it "helps" you out.
When that happens a bug works so you only can shoot one more shoot. not spawn into a plane/call artillery/use bio or nothing. please fix this bug it's frustrating.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

12 hours ago, HARSHKEEP said:

I literally gave you another option in my post, the warrior with starstreaks. There's also a few programs that came with DP guns, like the swedish SPAA, and there's always the tracked rapier.

Once again, hardly any info or proper sourcing thats required to implement and again based around the Starstreaks system that lead people to ask for an ADASTS system in the first place. We dont rule out further SPAA, but this was one that was asked for. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, higuita7 said:

Please Gaijin, either ask before updating a major version (can be optional, in the launcher, with default to auto-update) or allow one to downgrade the version!

I just lost 3 replay that i wanted to convert to video, but as i'm was not expecting a new version soon, i didn't noticed the update... and now i can't replay then anymore!

Is any way to download the previous version or force the new version to load the previous version replay (i guess that maybe with some bineditor could fake the version and pray that still works!)

Sorry,

All have to be the same version, will not work without latest.

Just Replay after the match, or the next time you log in. 

I noticed the F-104S has a better radar lock and Aim7 reliability since the patch came out. Way greater than the f4e, as it should. 

But can anyone confirm this? 

I've been trying the new "phisically accurate tracks" in test drive and it doesnt seem to work on the t10m or any other vehicle I've come across. I also fail to see any new details on the ground or any difference in smoke effects. What I do see is several new bugs like the game not allowing me to respawn after checking the scoreboard from the respawn interface, some vehicles with ULQ textures and others. 

Don't get me wrong I am a long time WT player and I really appreciate all the content you give us, but please at least try not to break the game any further with your updates! and yes i play the game on max settings and no, i dont see any option or setting to enable the new features. If there is one, please let me know!

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

6 hours ago, Pony51 said:

Sorry,

All have to be the same version, will not work without latest.

Just Replay after the match, or the next time you log in. 

The next time i did a login i had this update, like i said, one of the saved replay was from the previous day!

That is the problem, i can't downgrade to make the video (i do not want to play in a old version, of course, i just want to record the videos) nor i have a option to opt out from the update, to give me time to record the video and then finally update.

A simple option in the launcher to disable auto-update and allow the login to play the replay is more than enough

medal medal

On 19/12/2020 at 15:55, Lolnoodles said:

Hello, how do we enable the new Biome option for the GPU objects? The patch notes state that they've been implemented but the dev blog on them and the other visual effects hint that they're a toggleable setting in the Graphics menu of the game?

@Pony51 @Smin1080p Seconding this. Can we get word on the issue with these new graphical additions? I have noticed no difference in-game. No little mushrooms or more detailed debris at all. There is an option in the config that says its there... but nothing in game. Is it just not activated like tracks were for a bit?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 20/12/2020 at 01:55, CaptainArangeee2 said:

Um guys, did anyone notice that the M4A3E8 in game get a speed nerf to 30kph which is slower than the M4a3e2?

Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 4.55.34 PM.png

yeah i noticed and they nerfed the reverse speed too! i made a post on it but mods never approved it. I dont understand why, its supposed to be more mobile than its predeccessors, plus no sherman in history was slower than 35 kph! Or atleast so says wikipedia.