War Thunder "Hot Tracks" - Changelog

4 hours ago, Nicolaser said:

And jaguar are still forgotten here

So I guess that étendard  will never be corrected...

Don't get me wrong here those changes are cool but yeah some have to wait longer

And the F 104S still has no flares... 
Damn Gaijin I was hyped for this patch and for my italian Lineup. But still no Italian Dreadnoughts and I cant even buy my Pola.. Very sad :(

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Wolf_89 said:

New SPAA for russia? Did they really need one? No.

China does. So where are their radar/missile SPAA's

Ofc they need it.
You have only ZSU-37 and ZSU-57-2 in between 4.3 BR and 7.7 BR. And both of those are terrible.

EDIT: I thought its a stopgap AA, as in the original ZSU-37, just twin barreled. Instead its a fast-firing radar guided SPAA. And why is it after the ZSU-23-4 at higher BR, while being worse for AA?

Wouldnt it be better, to have the ZSU-23-4 at 8.3, and the ZSU-37-2 at 8.0?

Edited by Savanne
  • Upvote 1
medal medal

The good:

-The PBM-1 is an incredibly fun vehicle. It seems a bit too maneuverable for its size, I don't know if that's accurate. It's well defended and rather durable, considering it gets matched mostly against stuff with rifle-caliber MGs.

-A7D and Buccaneer. I've yet to unlock them, but since love ground pounders they seem like very good choices for that role.

-Sd.Kfz 151/21. A pretty nice SPAA in an iconic chassis. I hope it doesn't get its AB repair costs raised insanely like the rest of the German SPAA.

-More helicopter cockpits are always a nice thing. The Gazelles are beautifully modeled now.

The bad:

-F-84F copy-paste.

-MiG-21PFM losing their R-60s. It removed a big part of its appeal as a reward plane.

-SAAB 105OE. It's a better version of the SAAB-105G sold as a premium.

The ugly:

-AB 205 with 14 rockets as a starter helicopter for Italy is unacceptable.

-Helicopter EC doesn't need new maps. It needs to be removed and reworked completely, it just doesn't work and has been broken since its inception.

The meh:

-New tracks look... Fine, I guess. I don't see why the update is named after that rather trivial feature.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

31 minutes ago, Sturmkoenig said:

And the F 104S still has no flares... 
Damn Gaijin I was hyped for this patch and for my italian Lineup. But still no Italian Dreadnoughts and I cant even buy my Pola.. Very sad :(

F-104S never had flares iirc.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

The Pola cannot be purchased, for GE 

I have the required amount, and the order to buy the Pola for 8020GE is available but when i click it, nothing happens

image.thumb.png.648a6cf2aaba3d671032ae66

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

6 hours ago, Ouiche said:

Ground vehicles with a folding ATGM launcher now have a speed limit of up to a maximum of 20 kph to begin firing. The launcher may be unfolded to begin firing immediately after reducing speed to the max limit or lower.: 

• M901
  • 9P149
  • M3 Bradley
  • Strf 9040 BILL

Great buff to these vehicles, thank you. :good:

5 hours ago, Nicolaser said:

G.91 YS - Ballistic calculator has been added.

Now we wait for the F-104S to get its ballistic computer as well. :D

medal medal medal medal

6 hours ago, Lolman345 said:

"IJN Hyuga"

I am absolutely dumbfounded by this addition, it makes pretty much every other BB addition obsolete given it is at 6.0. It is superior to every other dreadnought and BB currently in the game by such a large margin its not even funny.

Why is it 6.0, why was the decision made to jump straight to a 12 gunned 356mm rifled battleship this quickly, and only for one nation?

This ship just obliterates whatever modicum of balance WT naval had at this point.

Just ....why?.......

Agreed. So dear Gaijin, when can we expect a YouTube guide on how to destroy a Hyuga with a 5.0, 5.3 or 5.7 cruiser or a 5.0 destroyer?
IJN Hyuga is an insane addition, powercreep has been further increased. You can face this thing in a 5.0 destroyer LOL!

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

ok i am completly confused right now. 

the canadian mexas and the TAM were added to Germany bcz the vehicles origin is german.

same logic for some israeli tanks and the UK/USA trees or the israeli Vautour in the french tree.

i see that gaijin completly ignore the nations/user behind the vehciles and them where they originated from. 

but now they added an israeli F-84f in the french tree even though the vehicle should have been in the american tree with the previous logic

Or the canadian ADATS (M113)

i just want to know if there is still kinda a logiv behind it that i can follow for future updates or will gaijin add vehicles in whatever tree they just need it?

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

8 hours ago, Ouiche said:

Ground vehicles with a folding ATGM launcher now have a speed limit of up to a maximum of 20 kph to begin firing. The launcher may be unfolded to begin firing immediately after reducing speed to the max limit or lower.: 

• M901
  • 9P149
  • M3 Bradley
  • Strf 9040 BILL

This is a great change, devs actually changing things for the better. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal

6 hours ago, r3dSk0rp10n said:

none of the tracks of the vehicles listed in the patch notes were updated for me. none!

still the same ugly ones.

At the moment, they have been disabled as they were causing some technical issues for some players. 

6 hours ago, yShockWave said:

we can use NVD at day  now or it's a bug? because it's working for me...

This is intended for now.

5 hours ago, stefffff1871 said:

ok i am completly confused right now. 

the canadian mexas and the TAM were added to Germany bcz the vehicles origin is german.

same logic for some israeli tanks and the UK/USA trees or the israeli Vautour in the french tree.

i see that gaijin completly ignore the nations/user behind the vehciles and them where they originated from. 

but now they added an israeli F-84f in the french tree even though the vehicle should have been in the american tree with the previous logic

Or the canadian ADATS (M113)

i just want to know if there is still kinda a logiv behind it that i can follow for future updates or will gaijin add vehicles in whatever tree they just need it?

The Israeli F-84F is actually a French one. It was a French aircraft flown by a French pilot during the Suez crisis and repainted in IAF colours as it flew under IAF command officially. 

As for the Canadian ADATS. America already has an ADATS system and this was a commonly suggested vehicle for the UK tree to get a improved SPAAG over the Stormer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1