Server update 15.12.2020 (Economy update)

tables_d7ef803577a0f4b4dff61f816bc8d4bb.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 15
  • Sad 20

• Ouiche changed the title to Server update 15.12.2020 (Economy update)
1 hour ago, Roope00 said:

unknown.png

unknown.png

But... why?

1 hour ago, yShockWave said:

FlaRakRad 3.380 to 13.130 while adats 4.200 and 2S6 3.600...what's the point?

Because Gaijin makes "no wrong decisions" when it comes to players actually playing the Vehicle decently instead of throwing the Game

Edited by Cpt_Jack_Irons
medal medal medal medal

The Ta 152 is at 40K now. Why?

If it's that good (which it isn't, as far is I know), then just increase its BR. Goes for any vehicle btw. Seriously, it's a joke. I know that it's calculated by an algorithm, but have you ever considered that the algorithm is hot garbage? Just a thought.

Also, why are the RP and SL gains decreased again? What's the point in adding new vehicles when you can't possibly expect new players to reach them within a reasonable amount of time and money invested. If you're a player who has recently joined the game there's no way you can "catch up" to veteran players as you can't even get to jets within a years time. You're either on top of the iceberg or someone is constantly throwing snow on you as you try climbing it. 

Edited by [email protected]
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 20

Excuse me but how do you justify this,

(prices from RB)

Harrier GR.3   15,920 (+9250)

compared to (basically the same aircraft)

AV-8C             10,670 (+4000)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 13
medal medal

15 minutes ago, gaiacheck said:

A lot of people will be upset about increases in placeholder costs of new vehicles. Price directly corelates with performance. It's not expensive because some malicious spirit does so but because vehicle performs well.

Bruh 99% of all vehicles went up, and all of them had their rewards nerfed.

Also, if a vehicle does well, its BR should be adjusted, not its repair cost...

• Upvote 14

Please. This game is getting legitimately painful to grind if the game penalizes players for playing. Japanese Type 74s are more expensive than Type 90s and are worse for the BR if you ask me. Having over 20k repair cost on a 7.0 with average performance also seems like a stretch to me. The best BR to grind SL with is 6.7 in Japan at the moment and I am glad that went relatively untouched, but it is still toxic to actually progress towards top tier. I was literally going bankrupt playing ground RB, which can liquidate 2 matches of air RB's earnings.

Please do something about this as it is killing off a lot of incentive to actually grind, which makes players play low tier, which in turn increases repair costs as people perform well in lower BR vehicles.

Find a new balancing tool please. It can be the reward multiplier if you just remove or significantly reduce repair costs.

• Upvote 12

Dear Gaijin,

We've been through alot together, you and I. 

But these last few years of the repair cost armageddon really are tearing us apart!

Maybe, try playing your own game as a normal member of the gaming community and seeing what you are doing to the in game economy!

Yours, Hopefully,

RampageRok

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 20
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal