• Developer
On 14/12/2020 at 02:43, ARCT1C [email protected] said:

My tactical map accidently zoomed in one match and I haven't been able to zoom out or, find the button that zoomed it in. this has also happened to my friends and we are all to new to figure it out. 

Hi, can you give us more details about this issue? Are keyboard&mouse plugged in before? If you remember please tell us steps what you made before issue is appear.
For fix your problem you can go to the controls> common> show mouse cursor bind it and go to the minimap and with the stick give or remove zoom for it.

9 hours ago, QA_LazyMarine said:

Hi, can you give us more details about this issue? Are keyboard&mouse plugged in before? If you remember please tell us steps what you made before issue is appear.
For fix your problem you can go to the controls> common> show mouse cursor bind it and go to the minimap and with the stick give or remove zoom for it.

Are you aware that this bug has been present on xbox for two years and everyone has been reporting this problem for years? I have the perception that you don't read the feedback and ask the same questions all the time

medal medal medal medal medal medal

• Developer
On 18/12/2020 at 02:06, [email protected] said:

Are you aware that this bug has been present on xbox for two years and everyone has been reporting this problem for years? I have the perception that you don't read the feedback and ask the same questions all the time

It is impossible to fix rare bugs without useful details. Comments like this are useless and can't help us with rare issues like this.