Not sure if this is a glitch or its something I did ....My mini map is zoomed in ridiculously at this moment. i cant see sh*t as far as my surroundings. I checked my settings and the only one i see is one for tactical map which is set at 100%. I didnt change anything in my settings and this just happened from one battle to the next. is this a glitch? If not, and anyone knows how to fix this please do tell cause the game is unplayable like this.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, N3RF [email protected] said:

Not sure if this is a glitch or its something I did ....My mini map is zoomed in ridiculously at this moment. i cant see sh*t as far as my surroundings. I checked my settings and the only one i see is one for tactical map which is set at 100%. I didnt change anything in my settings and this just happened from one battle to the next. is this a glitch? If not, and anyone knows how to fix this please do tell cause the game is unplayable like this.

quiet my friend this bug has plagued for two years on xbox mlto of my clan have been reporting it for a long time but as you can see how many other bugs at Gaijin do not respond

medal medal medal medal medal medal

Press b to get the enlarged map and you will see the cursor, move it over where the minimap is, press b then scroll out all the way, press b again, move the cursor away from the minimap, press b one final time and you are done.

Edited by [email protected]
medal medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, [email protected] said:

Press b to get the enlarged map and you will see the cursor, move it over where the minimap is, press b then scroll out all the way, press b again, move the cursor away from the minimap, press b one final time and you are done.

ok my friend ... this is a trick that many people know but it is not possible that this bad bug has existed for two years!

That is how gaijin works, bugs appear on console and they are either fixed in weeks or months or not at all.[watch the next update which will be out possibly on the 18th(would make sense since the event is then) be full of bugs and glitches because we don’t have console test servers.]

medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

LOL seriously? thats the solution? ok ill try it.....the problem is , I believe I have to keep B depressed to see the map, once i let go it disappears so how am i supposed to do all that..and when you say scroll out, what do you mean by that exactly with the xbox controller?

• Thanks 1

• Developer
On 13/12/2020 at 19:43, N3RF [email protected] said:

Hi, can you give us more details about this issue? Are keyboard&mouse plugged in before? If you remember please tell us steps what you made before issue is appear.
For fix your problem you can go to the controls> common> show mouse cursor bind it and go to the minimap and with the stick give or remove zoom for it.

3 hours ago, QA_LazyMarine said:

Hi, can you give us more details about this issue? Are keyboard&mouse plugged in before? If you remember please tell us steps what you made before issue is appear.
For fix your problem you can go to the controls> common> show mouse cursor bind it and go to the minimap and with the stick give or remove zoom for it.

I didnt do anything before it happened so i cant give you any more details, it just showed up. I play on Xbox and use only the controller so no mouse/keyboard has ever been used or attached. I can tell you that its back to normal now

6 hours ago, QA_LazyMarine said:

I have repeatedly had this bug intermittently for years, and it occurs regardles of whether or not I have any additional controls plugged in (mouse, kb, ect.)

The method I have always used is the hold LB then press and hold X,Y,B,A (in that order), then moving the mouse cursor and scrolling out.

It is a very annoying bug that seems to pop up every other update or so, no matter how often you guys "fix" it. (Kinda like the framerate bugs that have been a thing ever since OPERATION S.U.M.M.E.R 2020 or the "toggle gunner camera from cockpit view" bug where we cannot move out gunners in 1st person view")

medal medal

9 hours ago, QA_LazyMarine said:

no comment