I have played 10 matches at top tier and each match I was killed by radar guided missiles from ranges that are greater than they could travel and every time a pc player came to kill me when my entire team was much closer to them. A few matches later and a teammate kills me for not being on pc and I report him(probably not going to even get noticed because gaijin seems to love console players going insane from pointing this stupidity out). And next I get into a mixed battle with harriers everywhere and of course my team has no communication and every one of them are below level 100 and the entire enemy team is level 100 and they communicate to work as a team so not only has the matchmaking bias increased(yes I know it goes in another topic but this variant belongs here as well), but the playerbase has continued to become more and more toxic because the least amount of players goes to Console(Xbox still has a lower amount than ps4) so it means we are the community that is easier to remove from the game. Ps4 players have a bigger playerbase so they at least can get people together and on Xbox I only encounter anywhere from 3 to 10 Xbox players a day and usually I see the same ones because that is how few of us even play at most BRs.. Also notice the fact that gaijin censored a player who posted a bug on Reddit because they don’t want people to know this happened and I share this person’s rights now. We must stand for our rights because if we don’t, gaijin will have someone censor us too for not being on pc(see photo below).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal

Hi

Please contact a WT live moderator as this is not dealt with on the forum.

• Like 1