Hello all, it's been awhile since I have posted here. Is their anyway to find out why the WT Official Xbox Live club has not been updated with server update info, bug fixes, & news for at least 15 days as of this posting. The usual information is still being posted at WT.com but has stopped at WT's Official Xbox Live club. As the owner & operator of the Xbox Live club "War Thunder Players Club" with currently 3830 members & an additional 3925 followers, I would like to continue keeping the clubs membership updated on current WT news & information. The best way to keep the War Thunder Players Club members informed was to re-post WT Official club posts & pin it to the WTPC's general feed. I can still post to the WTPC's chat page with links to the information at WT.com, but the best way is to pin the info to the clubs general feed. Thank you. 403814660_OnlineMatchScreenshot2020-12-1 1785083878_OnlineMatchScreenshot2020-12- 1150527544_OnlineMatchScreenshot2020-12-

Edited by SGT_Quinn_NSU13

Looks like Gaijin was having a few technical issues with it's Xbox live club that now have been resolved. As of this reply post the WT Xbox live club is up and running & the first post has already been pinned to the WTPC general feed.