Planned economy changes

I play mostly AB so I can talk about that.

Thank you for the (very limited) decrease for the G.56, but you cannot increase the G.55, again. Tier II-III-IV italian planes are a rarity and it's obvious if you consantly increase their costs; even all Reggiane planes have incredibly higher repair cost than most of other planes of their br. Even the Bf.109 G-14/AS has the third highest repair cost for any BF109s, also, all old italian planes in the german tech tree are cheaper than the italian ones, why? There is an incredible difference in repair cost between Italian and Japanese planes (poor Ki-84...even more now) and all other nations' planes, don't know if maybe because people do not spend enough money on those trees, but to me is obvious why: it is frustrating and unfair.

Edited by bobbyre
  • Upvote 1

There are some really great changes that I like to see, but also some that I find really questionable.

The Good:

M1A1, M1A2, Challenger 2, Challenger 2F, Type-90, Type-90B, the Ariete and Ariete PSO all needed to go down in price. It was ludicrous that they cost so much to repair prior, and I'm really happy that these vehicles are more affordable to play.

The Weird:

I'm kind of glad the T-80U has gone down a bit because I didn't think it deserved such a high repair cost, but to see all of the soviet top tier go down as a whole is questionable at best.

The Ugly:

Sweden is the black sheep here. The STRV 121 costs 3x as much as the Leopard 2A4 despite being a carbon copy. The STRV 122 and 122PLSS are horribly overpriced. Yes, they're strong but those kinds of prices are ludicrous. They're somehow even more expensive than the 2A6, which is the current destroyer of worlds (but not really).

WHY is the Lvrbv 701 SO EXPENSIVE?! It was already an astronomical cost stock, now its going EVEN HIGHER?

PLEASE, even if you don't consider the 121, 122 and PLSS in need of looking at, surely the lvrbv 701 is ringing some alarm bells?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Why are you guys reducing the Reward multipliers on all cruisers and battleships.... we said that the SL and RP modifiers were REALLY FAIR for naval, if you did well you get reward handsomely, now were seeing that, the Rewards that you boasted about in the last major update, is going to go back done to a point of "why play naval when air can give you more rewards"..

Reducing the RP if top tier 5.7 ships -.3 will not help at all

increasing repair on EVERYTHING at top tier will not help this

Increasing the repair cost by 467%~ more for battleships will not fix the situation that you have made.. this will only increase the likely hood of VERY skilled players playing those ships, and making a run away effect.

"The division in the fleet tech trees requires changes in the cost of researching, buying and repairing ships from different classes. For details on these changes, see  this table . Please note that the maximum reward multiplier in Silver Lions for the blue-water fleet has been increased from 150 to 280% in AB and to 360% in RB."

Is this meant only for the TOP of the cream ships can get it?? oh wait im looking at it right now, you guys DECREASED the rewards for premium ships as well??? 

What are you guys thinking, "make naval look like a "reliable" way to enjoy myself while using this premium ship right here" and then RIGHT after the major hype of it, you guys remove multipliers for top tier ships, make them cost way more and expect everyone to be ok with it?????

This feels more like a "switch and bait" more than anything to naval users... 

You offer us, something desirable, such as making naval, cost less, less to research, more rewards etc.... and then, now literally starting to pull back ALL the things that you just made naval JUST good again... removing multipliers, and raising the cost..

This is not the way to go for naval, just because you added naval battleships, does not mean you get your high off of money due to people just spending there money on it, and then removing everything that made naval seem like a good idea... 

Making naval, cost less, less to research, more rewards..

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

RP requirements for the first japanese Cobra should be lowered from 380k to 170k (or lower) to be at the same level as other nations

There is no reason the japanese grind should be this high for Japan especially since the reserve helicopter is a Huey equipped only with SNEB, no ATGM like other nations have on their reserve

The situation is the same for the future italian helicopters

medal medal

Battleship repairs will increase by 20,000-30,000 OMG. First, they introduce battleships at a low of 6.0 and now they try to limit the amount in the battles through mega increases. There should be a few cruisers for  6.0 and for battleships 6.3 and 6.7 and that would be the case.

Edited by sten_77
medal medal medal

(This is coming from a British main so I wont be talking about other nations). I think overall the repair costs are high, and increasing a repair cost by 9000 SL is insane (in the case of the Harrier Gr.3, which doesnt even carry the amazing SRAAMs. If anything, the repair of the Gr.1 needs to get raised because that thing is cleaning up the whole battle rating of 8.3-10.3 without much opposition). As more of an Air RB player much of the aircraft I play are getting too expensive to make a profit in. For example the Spitfire LF.IX has had another SL raise to 12000. I'm glad the FGR.2 has been lowered because that aircraft is pretty much suffering against aircraft that do everything it does but better. The only aircrafts I can reliably make good profit from is the Hunter FGA.9 and BV238 but playing the same planes over and over is extremely boring. (The 238 has also had a 1k SL raise).  Screenshot_20201215-105813_Chrome.thumb.

I have some issues with the repair costs in general. Any vehicle with a repair cost over 10k is simply too high. Instead of increasing SL costs all the time, a Br increase is a better chance. So people can actually play the vehicles while retaining the ability to get new vehicles.

For naval, you decrease the research income for most cruisers, which makes the naval grind even worse. Then on top of that you increase the repair costs of Dreadnoughts to absurd levels (25+K stock repair costs) instead of fixing their Battle Rating. In my opinion this decision makes no sense whatsoever. It still doesn't change the fact that a 5.0 DD has no chance against them, neither do early cruisers.

I'm guessing you are trying to keep the time to search for matches down, but you know how that is most effectively achieved? By making the gamemode more balanced and rewarding, so that players enjoy the game mode. More players fixes search times.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

This is a downwards spiral,

First, people play good vehicles, people have good games in those vehicles, the repair costs of those vehicles go up by a ton.

After that, most people don't want to be in debt, so they start playing cheaper vehicles, they do good in those vehicles, now their repair costs of those vehicles goes up by a ton.

This cycle won't end until everything has a ridiculous repair cost (except Russian vehicles of course)

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal