Planned economy changes

Russian MBT are still seeing their cost reduced? Why???
Also what is that repair cost for the top tier flaktruck?

For the Sk60 i am mitiged. In one way, i'm happy to see it nerfed, in another way, i'd prefer to move it up in br or removing airspawn instead of making her repair cost abyssimal.

Same goes for the mig21bis, and battleships. Can't you just make 11.0+?

• Upvote 5
medal

Just a small feedback that i hope gets taken in consideration.

In regards to Simulator Mode (SB):

SM.91 and G.56 repair cost reduction: Good! A (small) step in the right direction, although the repair cost in these are still insanely high and prohibitive (29k and 35k respectively - stock). 
P.108B serie 2 got its repair cost slightly reduced aswell, which was much needed, yet not reduced enough for a slow, poorly defended 3.7 bomber. 
G.55 Serie 1: Why raise its repair cost even further? Its sad to see small nations getting killed like that. Another one for me to skip because the repair cost doesn't match the vehicle's effectiveness.

T18B-1 repair cost:   30.000 SL -> 35.000 SL
WHY? This is a god damn 3.7 bomber. A good ground attack starter for [3]Enduring Confrontation, and you put a 35k repair cost on it? This is just absurd. I skipped this vehicle because of its prohibitive repair cost, which means my days of flying sweden are halted. I was expecting some big repair cost reduction... this is disappointing and unreasonable.
This is one of the absurd changes in this patch. There is more.

Ta 152 C3, a plane that faces P51H's and barely no one flies (in Sim) got its repair cost raised. Bf 109 G10 got a 25k bill now. How is it justifiable? How is it even that profitable? You gotta kill 25 players to break even, is that it?
Fw190A5/U2 got its repair cost raised to whooping 30k SL stock. This is absurd for a 4.7 vehicle.
F4U-4B repair cost went from 44k SL to 50k SL stock. Needless to say.

Meanwhile, the real gamebreaking Me264 has only a 9.000 SL repair cost. And the omniscient P-61, only short of 8.000 SL. Two of the most abused/overpowered aircraft in Simulator Battles - Enduring Confrontation with such low repair costs (in comparision to other vehicles).

We are talking about a gamemode that nets you around 1k SL per kill and around 120 SL per tank/pillbox kill. 
E.g

Spoiler
Spoiler

This is unreasonable and borderline unplayable.

Another BIG issue: Jets. 
F-104C's repair cost got raised to above 40k SL. What can you do in it, besides getting strafed in the runway? Go in a killing spree with your two Aim9B's? 
The new Mig-21bis got its repair cost increased from 19k to 43k silver lions. Stock. 
A LOT of jets have had their repair costs increased to crazy amounts. And we are talking about the broken EC6, where F84's face Mig21's and Phantoms. 
Is it because they're so effective? 
No. It's because of this:

Spoiler

Players with alt accounts farming kills.
It's a shame. I already researched my MiG-21bis, but whats the point of buying it and flying it now?
They are mounted upon piles of SL. They can get away with these absurdly high repair costs. We cannot.
The game was already suffering before. Now, high tier battles are just 100%  unplayable.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 13
medal

What even.
Repair costs going up and SL yields going down across the board.
The poor A-5 Sabre is going to suffer even more. 2.7 SL yield? Seriously? The repair cost went down a little but not enough to offset that. Every single update cycle, this happens. Underperforming aircraft like the A-5, and P-47N, and P-51D-5, and P-38E, and just bombers in general, all get yields reduced and repair cost increased. (I mostly play US, but looking through the sheet it looks like a lot of other aircraft I never see doing well are getting nerfed too.) Except this time it's even worse. Even good aircraft like the F4U-1D and Bf 109 F-4 are going up, instead of the usual backwards change where good planes get better and bad ones get worse. This'll do nothing but increase the grind and drive players off. I stopped playing the A-5 Sabre after the last round of economy changes because it was so horrid. People like myself, who don't get more than one or two kills a game and don't survive every time, are the ones that are going to be hit the hardest, and we're also the ones who are most likely to quit. None of these changes are good.

• Upvote 2

Ok, to be honest, looks like the repair cost is rising on some vehicles, while others are being lowered. But in my opinion, there are more increases than decreases. Also you seem to just be decreasing the rewards on every vehicle. Why is this? I personally don’t think players are progressing too fast in the tech trees. So ether you plan on also lowering the requirements for every vehicle or this is just a big mistake. You have to agree with me that majority of players play this game, to get new vehicles. So why don’t make it easier for them, just to keep them entertained and willing to play the game as well as spend some money?

• Upvote 4
medal medal

3 hours ago, Stona said:

There were some errors in table.

Now it's updated.

BBs still cost 20k - 30k, so yeah, there are still errors in the table.  

Jokes aside, why even introduce BBs if you make them unplayable not even one month after their initial release? 

Come on guys there are way better options to balance naval..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 9
medal medal medal medal medal

So what this tell us that Battleships perform really well and better then any other ship class in that BR range.
So you raise the repair cost 20-30k,but dont change Br that would fix this all? What is the logic behind this?

If i remember right BRs are the main balancing thing and not repair cost. Person like me who has 10-20m SL doesnt care about this repair cost and will still club with these battleships.
I know BR update happend few weeks ago,but for love of god change the BRs of battleships and not just raise the repair cost. THIS DOESNT FIX A THING!

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

10 hours ago, Ouiche said:

• Stormer HVM moved to Rank VI

So since it's not mandatory for SAM-equipped SPAA to be rank VII, please change places of SIDAM-25 (Mistral) and OTOMATIC, according to their brs and effectiveness.

SIDAM-25 (Mistral) rank VII, 10.0 -> rank VI

OTOMATIC                rank VI,  10.3 -> rank VII

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I understand the increase in repair cost of the Harrier Gr.1 because the SRAMS but why the increase in the Harrier Gr.3? It's literally night and day. They both were released with BRs that made absolutely no sense and now the Gr.3 has to suffer because of the inflated stats of the G1.......come on man.....this is just silly at this point. You released a Harrier with SRAMS at a lower BR than one without one and without comparable AAMS at a higher BR and rather than switching the BRs you then place them both at the exact same BR and now you're increasing the repair cost of both when only one needed to be increased, sigh....... 

Britain could have great line ups that are not overpowered but you all keep handicapping them. You add the VFM5 which is the counterpart to the Object 685(BRs 8.7) and it's at 9.0 with no thermals and the only other 9.0 they have is the Chieftain MK 10 which is the counterpart to the T62-M which lies at 8.7 where both the VFM5 and Chieftain MK 10 belongs. Even the black prince which got uptierd YEARS ago to BR 6.0 when it's literally a 5.7 tank..... 

Look how long it took to change the BR of the Chieftain MK5 from 8.7 to 8.3. Why does it take so long for the devs or whoever to address these issues? 

All from an RB and SB players perspective.

Edited by USVIKILLER
medal medal medal medal

A further increase to the 22k repair cost of the A6M5 otsu. Why?

An increase to the Type 60 ATMs repair cost for no reason. Why? Still no drop in BR when there are 10x better vehicles like the AMX-13 SS.11 and Strv.81 SS.11 at 6.7

An increase to the Type 93s repair cost for no reason. Why? Still no drop in BR when it has a 0.06 KDR. 1/10th the KDR of the Stormer HVM at 0.6 KDR which was regarded as the worst SAM prior to the Type 93s introduction.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Gaijin please, don't you think something's wrong when literally everyone complains about a certain feature, which is the rediculous increase in repair cost AND reduction in rewards for almost every damn vehicle? And why in the world are you raising repair costs for premiums, if one pay for them one should enjoy an easier & more porfitable grinding experience, not just another tech tree vehicle with absurdly high repair cost.

C'mon

medal

Utter disappointment, I do not even know why developers keep doing this. When they learn, that if players want balancing vehicles by repair costs does not work? Now only good players will use them and they will keep doing well, which means they need to be even more balance. Sure then they are " balanced" then right? Because no one plays them?

I mean what is even the point of researching minor nations aerial tech tree anymore? Do you hate them? SK60B is going to be so expensive that I wont even buy it, even if that I am near unlocking it, seems like that it is strong jet in its current BR. Then why you dont put it higher BR? And I just wanted to use it as a ground attacker along my Strf 90 in Tank RB but no, wasted time for me. Can I get refund of used SL and RP from all vehicles which I have unlocked and bought, which now enjoy this "balance"? I gained them because I want to use them, but thanks to your " balancing" efforts they have been collecting dust in my hangar for one and half years, some even two years.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Sk.60 Going way up.  Harrier GR.3 Going way up. Why don't you just change the BRs??????????   They have only been out for a few weeks.  What's wrong with just changing the BR with them like you did with the GR.1.  (which needs to go up too)

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

They usually listen to the user base feedback. I am surprised and concerned to see so many customers churn. 

I don't like the idea of starting a game all stressed out to perform like an ace or else I'll run out of SL. Some days were are Aces and some days not too much. I don't think this should be penalized. 

Does anyone know if this applies (changes) even if you are a Premium user?

Thank you

medal medal

GJ another special balance patch for me its wrong 2 or 3 times in month raising repair cost and lowering reward multiplayer this is not the way to balance the game moste 4.3 to 6.3 got so much repair cost thats is unplayable for some vehicles did you even count that you can die in first min of the battle and be - 25k for repair cost not to mention some reward for killing its stupi low for lower tiers enemys this is wrong and you still destroy the Premium Vehicles repair cost and Rewards so going foward you lower BR for Warhawk and Stuka thats stupid too stuka can be fighter now in 1.3 and warhawk on 2.3 is OP because of 6 - 0.50 cals i cant understend this chances at all.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

At least now no one in the community can argue insane things like "the bis is getting team-wiped by phantoms" or "the 2a6 isn't overperforming". They set the repair cost low instead of giving it the "expected" cost and let you guys set the repair with your performance; and now, you get to reap the fruits of your labor.

And then we'll reach another point where 2a6s don't compromise the entire first wave of a german team and completely wipe everyone out in the span of 5 minutes, and then people will be arguing they aren't "that strong", no? Almost as if german MBTs are extremely strong and the 2a6 was a mistake to add instead of something like a Leo 2SG or a Leo 2RI.

medal medal medal

I am very disappointed with the suggested economy changes. Vehicles like the Sk.60 and the Harrier GR.1 are problematic and need to be changed but

increasing their repair cost is not the solution here.

High repair costs do not balance vehicles, they only make the grind for average players that are just grinding more frustrating, while overperforming vehicles remain

in the wrong battle rating range, allowing players that are not interested in progression to club and thus further reduce the fun for everyone else.

I don't believe that the idea of balancing vehicles according to their in game performance with a formular is inherently problematic but the repair cost should only

be used for slight adjustments.

Threfore I'd like to make the following change:

Once the formular suggests that a repair cost should be increased above a specific value (let's say +30% of the original repair cost) the repair cost of the vehicle should remain

the same while the vehicles br should be increased by 0.3 instead.

medal medal medal medal medal

The decrease in SL multiplier in naval RB is insane... The repair costs are also massively increased.

You are literrally killing the naval game modes which are already suffering from absurd compression.

Edited by BitterBear
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal