Still not understanding spawn points

Hi guys,

Sorry for bringing this up again.
I play aviation only, tier 6 for 2 nations and tier 5 for 1 nation but am a n00b with any other vehicle type. I keep peeking over to ground rb for the inclusion of aircraft. I thought you had to gather spawn points first before spawning in anything else than a tank but I see a video of this guy spawning straight into a heli: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jricFBBDP7g&list=WL&index=5

Can anyone explain how that works? Is it if the helicopter or aircraft is a lower br than your highest tank?

26 minutes ago, Josephs_Piano said:

You can spawn in a heli or tank right from the get go in ground RB - eg see 

Wow, I totally mis interpreted the requirements then.
How does it work? I know there is a 0.7 BR limitation in there somewhere.
Say I have a BR 9.0 tank then I can spawn into BR 8.3 Helicopters and Aircraft right from the get go?

Not aircraft - they are always too expensive IIRC, but helicopter spawn points are lower than the initial number you have so yeah, you can. (IIRC - I'm to unco to use helicopters so have not yet fielded them in a game)

And you can always use something with a lower BR than the maximum in the game - there is no lower limit, which is itself a point of contention with people spawnign cheap fast light tanks (BT's or M22, etc) to cap, J-out and then respawn ASAP into an aircraft.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Ah yeah. Good to know! I'll probably wait for a tank test-drive or something (had one recently and didn't bother, damnit....) to test out these mechanics.