Not exactly what I was hoping for, but since I have not seen it posted here, there is a 50% off Skyblazer, Sea Hawk and MiG 17-AS packs sale.

Kind of interested in the Sabre, so I can fly a jet without ridiculous repair cost, and the fact that my highest crew levels are in the US.

I was personally looking forward to some tier 4 packs, namely the Corsair and Dora, but at least we finally got some pack sales.
4.5 days left in Xbox store.

Gaijin used to have bigger sales on Xbox but we complained about no sales and they say a sale will come soon and this is not much of a sale at all, it is more of a ripoff because who would even want the sea hawk when it is still the worst out of the three sale packs. The mig is outclassed because gaijin lets everything get uptiered to space on Xbox so harriers get free kills. The F-86 doesn’t even have air to air missiles and it is still an f-86 and they are not extremely hard to kill so we get the bad sale end by gaijin while when Christmas comes, pc players will have a very large sale as usual.

• Confused 2
medal medal medal medal medal