War thunder sale?

I also wonder when Operation WINTER.  Heard its still coming on top of this battle pass.  Must be within 2 weeks for sure.  Christmas sales, according to last 2 years have started on Dec 20th and Dec 21st. (source: 2018 ; 2019 )

So you definitely can expect sales to start the week of Dec 20th/21st this year.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

I see no connection between next sale and battlepass.

Next sale will be at Christmas time.

Battlepass is sold now.

Next battlepass will be sold in February at the earliest.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hello captains , I play WT periodically and am on a binge at the moment and am wondering if they do Christmas sales like its competition out there...just trying to decide whether or not to spend money right now....on a side note I am wondering if the f4u-au1 is ever available or retired..thanks ahead of time and Merry Christmas .

_Catweazle_63 (Posted )

merged
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, croatiankiller said:

AU-1 is avaliable on the market all the time but I don't think there will be discount on it.It depends mainly on players and not on gaijin but packs might be on discount.

I've never bought anything from marketplace.....just premium store....guess I'll have to look into how that market works...thanks

From 2019 (so you get the idea and the PROBABLE timing...it does NOT mean it would be the same...i have no idea...but it usually changes little):

https://warthunder.com/en/news/6536-new-year-in-war-thunder-en

Edited by [email protected]

You will always get a Christmas sale.  During the entire sale's duration, all modifications and talismen will be half-price; vehicles of individual nations are also on sale in blocks (usually per three nations, switching to the second and third set after a few days).  Sales count for TT and premium vehicles, however the vehicle packs are usually on sale the week after the regular vehicles.

Vehicles NOT available at a reduced price are the Squadron vehicles and former event vehicles from the store.  The AU-1 is an event vehicle which was available in the April Fools' event, so it will not be available at a reduced price.

medal medal medal medal medal

Thanks captains, I really appreciate the information...I'll wait to see till new years or when this sale pops off....I'm playing BR 4-5.3 USA, corsairs,p51,p47m....love the corsair was hoping to add the AU1 but doesn't look like it'll happen...might add FW 190 13 ...we'll see..any advice welcome and appreciated 

You might be able to pick up a British premium corsair in the sale. I got the coupon for the au-1 in the spring space event. Still deciding what to do with it as I am only at 5.0 in the tech tree. Current marketplace price is about 100GJN coin ~ 100USD. You can obtain vehicles from the current battle pass or Operation Winter and sell those on the market to get GJN to buy the Au-1.

medal medal medal

23 hours ago, waldopb said:

You might be able to pick up a British premium corsair in the sale. I got the coupon for the au-1 in the spring space event. Still deciding what to do with it as I am only at 5.0 in the tech tree. Current marketplace price is about 100GJN coin ~ 100USD. You can obtain vehicles from the current battle pass or Operation Winter and sell those on the market to get GJN to buy the Au-1.

I know, I checked the price..wow, that beautiful lady isn't a cheap date,lol

Edited by oldschool2791

just a heads up, if you want to buy battlepass+ it will be out after 30 days since the start of season. after battlepass+ is gone you will be able to buy levels individually

also even if there will be sale before new year there i doubt battlepass will be included

Edited by piscessoedroen
medal

8 hours ago, Neospiker said:

Looking at previous years:

2017 - Sale ran from December 22 through January 10
2018 - Sale ran from December 21 through January 3
2019 - Sale fran from December 20 through January 2

Thanks man, Thats really helpful. Looking at the past 3 years they all landed on a Friday...Which is later today. So hopefully should see the sale sometime later today I would think.

• Upvote 1