Why in my Challenger Mk2 does HESH witch i dont have keep getting me killed

So i assume the APFSDS shells cant detontae in a tank and when i get ammo racked allot of the time its not hitting a charge since they are long but it does keep hitting small looking shells witch arnnt APFDS shells so i assume there HESH yet i carry none

i heard that this was a bug with the Challenger 2 but didnt know if it effected the Challenger 1s is this the case or can APFSDS detonate and i seeing something else?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lukkyb said:

So i assume the APFSDS shells cant detontae in a tank and when i get ammo racked allot of the time its not hitting a charge since they are long but it does keep hitting small looking shells witch arnnt APFDS shells so i assume there HESH yet i carry none

i heard that this was a bug with the Challenger 2 but didnt know if it effected the Challenger 1s is this the case or can APFSDS detonate and i seeing something else?

It affects every top tier British tank. All of top tier Britain is basically unplayable right now and has been for numerous patches.

Gaijin hasn't bothered to fix it yet because reasons. Gotta work on fixing that T-90A BR instead after all.

• Upvote 1
medal

I noticed when I was playing the challengers yesterday they moved all the ammo to the front of the tank again.... Like they did with the chieftains ages ago. Any particular reason that was done or because reasons? 

medal medal medal medal

I do feel the mk.2/3 are either worthy of 9.3 of a better shell. They are slow on everything but road and flat ground. Gun is average they will take a shell from things in the turret as long as it's not top tier. But they still aren't the T-72A I get super unlucky with that constantly. 

Personally not sure why anybody would use the British top tier as way to push an agenda they don't feel particularly great breach city and overall feel average of not lacking 

Edited by [email protected]
medal medal medal medal

56 minutes ago, moz2003 said:

The purpose of the chally is actually to sit out of the fight and kill at distance after all the l11a5 hold the worlds longest tank kill. 

The purpose of the Challenger is to do what all tanks do.

There is no arbitrary difference. This has been confirmed multiple times by tankers of multiple nations.

medal

6 minutes ago, TheFuzzieOne said:

The purpose of the Challenger is to do what all tanks do.

There is no arbitrary difference. This has been confirmed multiple times by tankers of multiple nations.

yeah theres doctrine and theres a combat situation

• 2 weeks later...