Fwd 2020-12-20 [2.3.0.25] Entering and exiting Aim Mode causes mouse aim to rise slightly.

I created a post on the naval discussion forum but decided to make a bug report about it as it might be more appropriate.

1. Entering and exiting aim mode causing the aim to move up slightly. So even when not touching the mouse, the aim will rise. This requires readjusting aim any time you enter and exit aim mode making aiming ver

2. It affects all vehicles as it appears inherent to naval battle.

3. It affects all game modes.

4. I'm not sure what causes it but the aim should not move when entering and exiting aim mode. If I were to enter and exit aim mode, it should remain in the same position.

5. The first screenshot is aiming directly at the horizon and the second is after exiting and reentering it without moving the mouse at all. It might be difficult to tell but the aim moves up just slightly.

before.thumb.png.6d9f8c9d5edc78dd71c0bb6 706514046_thenafter.thumb.png.21e18e3297

6. Client log shouldn't be necessary.

7. DxDiag shouldn't be necessary as it seems independent but I've attached it anyway for completeness.

8. Here is a video of me entering and exiting aim mode several times without moving the mouse:

DxDiag Log.txt

Edited by BiffButtcus
I fixed the link for the video demonstration. It wasn't working before.

• Mod on leave

Hi @BiffButtcus,

Your bug report is submitted to the developers for their consideration.

This thread will now be archived. If you wish to amend the report please message a Technical Moderator. In the event that we or the developers require additional information we will contact you.

Thank you for helping us improve the game.

Kind regards,
Templar_

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• Templar_ changed the title to Fwd 2020-12-20 [2.3.0.25] Entering and exiting Aim Mode causes mouse aim to rise slightly.