Sim gives less than RB

What BR you were on? Seems like it was quite low BR. Lower BR - lower RP and SL gain. Generally SIM gives way more, you can spade multiple vehicles in one game sometimes with rp boosters and such, I get 150k-300k SL per game but I think they nerfed SL gain, not sure about RP gain, I'm sure some more experienced SIm fellas will update you on that.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

40 minutes ago, Veniu said:

What BR you were on? Seems like it was quite low BR. Lower BR - lower RP and SL gain. Generally SIM gives way more, you can spade multiple vehicles in one game sometimes with rp boosters and such, I get 150k-300k SL per game but I think they nerfed SL gain, not sure about RP gain, I'm sure some more experienced SIm fellas will update you on that.

Thank you for the reply,i know that it gives less at lower br but this just isnt normal.I could get way more than 1.7k in RB in that time

It was 3.3 and i was playing with 2.3 He-11 H-3 and i had more than 2k points,i once got 13k with 1k points at most,i also had a premium account when i played this match

Rewards seem to be random and i guess theres a reward limit without premium account,i get the same amount of rp if i get 8 kills or 2 kills.Maybe i would put some spare money i have into this

game but i know that i wont even be able to play with the vehicle i purchased because of the current money sytem.I currently want to delete this game,i know that they have to make a lot of money

but doesnt user experience matter too ?

On 07/12/2020 at 00:17, Veniu said:

Did you land after making kills? Most RP and SL you get for landing after successful kills.

I landed after destroying a base but crashed after destroying two planes,isnt it still too low ?

Edited by erfto

6 hours ago, iTzRaazor said:

"Mission is in progress" wait for the battle finish before make a post complaining about, I bet it will change your mind about Simulator Battles

I got 0 RP from the battle before this and waited more than a minute after this one,I just asked what im doing wrong.

After all,i got one of the battles rewards after a day and still none from the other one.

On 08/12/2020 at 20:36, erfto said:

I got 0 RP from the battle before this and waited more than a minute after this one,I just asked what im doing wrong.

After all,i got one of the battles rewards after a day and still none from the other one.

First things first, as someone above mentioned; preliminary results... you need to wait til the match is over before you get something. When it comes to you getting 0 points, still. Wait for the battle to end to get the results. I have seen this before and you will get points and SL, after the match is over.

Furthermore, it says that you have flown for 11 min and 29 secs. That is not that much. Fly for an hour and you will see RP coming in. 

Winning the matches obviously gives you even more but also, play BRs above 3.0 and check the stat cards (SIM, not AB or RB stats) to pick planes with a good modifier. For instance, planes that are usually flown alot like the fw190 or 109, their modifiers have been nerfed big time.

On 06/12/2020 at 20:24, erfto said:

I dont think ill play sim again after this

I mean its your choice. I am curious though, you played it for the grind and not the "SIM-experience"? Because i would give it a bit more time nonetheless.. You can gain a lot of SL and RP if you know how. I myself fly for the "SIM-experience" but if i can gain SL or RP i also try to do that and if i fly for 1-2 H then i gain alot.

medal medal medal

Yes, the preliminary RP is always considerably less than the final award.  However, the preliminary SL is accurate and is what you’ll get following a defeat, but if you win, obviously, it will be modified by the 67% win modifier.

4 hours ago, gemanuel1 said:

I am curious though, you played it for the grind and not the "SIM-experience"? Because i would give it a bit more time nonetheless..

Exactly, it’s the experience.  Sim and RB are 2 utterly different things.  In sim you actually fly the aircraft; RB is nothing like flying.  The rewards in RB could be any number of times greater than sim rewards, but it still wouldn’t be flying and it still wouldn’t be worth a minute of my time.  If you’re fine with the AB-style, then perhaps rewards would matter more - and I get it that rewards do matter in a grind-fest game.

medal

On 07/12/2020 at 06:41, Veniu said:

There is no way that SB makes more than RB per hour on average, NONE. Only if you use a certain tactic and that takes 200x the effort and setup of AFK RB AIR.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 06/12/2020 at 20:41, Veniu said:

...with rp boosters and such, I get 150k-300k SL per game but I think they nerfed SL gain, not sure about RP gain, I'm sure some more experienced SIm fellas will update you on that.

And I get ~20k (on a loss) for a single base kill and landing in AirRB in Ju288 for a 10-15min without boosters, which yields ~300k SLs for ~3h of play.

If you wanna do that in EC, you're gonna have to work your a$$ off and even then you won't make even close, if you lose.

Edited by C0lander
medal

I make more money smooth braining in RB then I make in sim.

I started just using pointer aim and yolo'd into battle and just head on pray and spray. I spent more time watching Netflix while the game flew for me then I did playing. 

Rinse and repeat. Made well over 100k per hour with laughable effort. Just saying. Gaijin is literally pissing in its sim community face. 

Edited by [email protected]
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
medal

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a crazy thought:

Play SIM EC for fun instead of silver lions! Shoot down planes, play the objectives, go for the win!

I never really watch how many SL I get after a battle...I get enough so I can fly whatever plane I want to fly - I don´t "grind" for the next plane...to tell you the truth, the "better planes" are not really better, because your opponents will rise in BR as well and they will shoot down your sorry *ss all over again ;-)

So pick a plane(set) you like, level the crews, and enjoy flying and fighting them. Don´t get caught up in the grind - Gaijin made this tedious so you will splurge real money.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Litjan said:

Play SIM EC for fun instead of silver lions! Shoot down planes, play the objectives, go for the win!

So much this!

The number of people who only think about farming, SL, RP, numbers n **** in sim is too damn high. Go fly the planes you want, enjoy piloting a virtual aircraft over an imaginary frontline, influence the battle as a whole, kill tanks, pillboxes, enemy players, improve your skill, master your plane. Theres SO much to do in EC and SO many people are just like "Duuhh mah SL boii". 

@erfto I know this is a late answer but if if you even think about making money or something while flying in sim, you're not in the right place. 

Edited by SpicysaucedHD
  • Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, SpicysaucedHD said:

@erfto I know this is a late answer but if if you even think about making money or something while flying in sim, you're not in the right place. 

Thanks for the advice,i just noticed that repair costs are too high at high br so thats what im doing now

Shooting down planes in sim with gunners is good but ill play ground rb from now on.

Researching high br things is already hard and you have to keep paying to be able to play with things you researched.

Its "free" but you have to spend a lot of time which you could make money in.Low tiers are great.

Thanks

You can farm quite a bit of SL by dropping bombs on the enemy AFs. It won't make you gain the match, but after 25 - 30 tons of bombs you'll get a nice 100k SL if you win the match...

I usually play a plane till I spade it and then play the Pe-8 till I have the money for a new plane...

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, SpicysaucedHD said:

So much this!

The number of people who only think about farming, SL, RP, numbers n **** in sim is too damn high. Go fly the planes you want, enjoy piloting a virtual aircraft over an imaginary frontline, influence the battle as a whole, kill tanks, pillboxes, enemy players, improve your skill, master your plane. Theres SO much to do in EC and SO many people are just like "Duuhh mah SL boii". 

I don't know if you realize but it costs like 15000-25000 to spawn a jet  even  if you never die; as well as cost money again just to swap to something else (say, 8.0 > 9.3 > 10.3). I routinely am red 30-50k just because of 2 spawns where I never died, of course I make profit by end of match -- but you have to climb out of the hole first. 

That and expert crew is 1 million, on top of 1 million purchase cost and 300k standard train cost. 

Most basic upgrades like missiles are 50-100k for a single mod. 

Yeah, playing for pure fun means you will be subpar forever. 

Edited by Daffan
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal