Jump to content

   I'm sorry, but I feel like a complete loser for asking this but for the life of me, can't figure it out. I've purchased the Battle Pass (the one for 2500GE and +150 progress points) but I can't figure out how to open/unlock it. I see that I've purchased it in my history, but I'm still level 0 in Battle Pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No worries. It can be a little confusing at first. If you are in the hanger and click on the "Battle Pass" banner on the right:

 

231807185_BattlePass.thumb.png.4cb646d44

 

It should bring up this window, where you can claim your prizes as you level up. If you bought the Battle Pass with the first 15 levels, then you can claim the first 15 right away. BP.thumb.jpg.447c3ff404c5f1ddb1c88a759ff

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tater_tot said:

   I'm sorry, but I feel like a complete loser for asking this but for the life of me, can't figure it out. I've purchased the Battle Pass (the one for 2500GE and +150 progress points) but I can't figure out how to open/unlock it. I see that I've purchased it in my history, but I'm still level 0 in Battle Pass.

Hey there,

 

First and foremost welcome to the forums! Don't feel bad about not knowing how to open it, it's not immediately obvious :)

 

  1. Firstly, you should have had a Battlepass token you could redeem, if not you'll need to check your inventory. If you don't know where to find that, I've highlighted it in this image below:
    Spoiler

    as1qxht.jpg

     

  2. Once your battlepass is active, you should see on your main page a green bar above your missions called "Battlepass". I've highlighted it in this image:
    Spoiler

    2oUraAA.jpg

     

  3. Once you open the battlepass, just be aware that you'll need to claim your rewards sequentially.

I hope this helped, let me know if you need any further assistance :salute:

2 minutes ago, ErickaUnlimited said:
Spoiler

 

No worries. It can be a little confusing at first. If you are in the hanger and click on the "Battle Pass" banner on the right:

 

231807185_BattlePass.thumb.png.4cb646d44

 

It should bring up this window, where you can claim your prizes as you level up. If you bought the Battle Pass with the first 15 levels, then you can claim the first 15 right away. BP.thumb.jpg.447c3ff404c5f1ddb1c88a759ff

 

 

 

Ah you beat me to it!

  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheCheshireCat said:

Hey there,

 

First and foremost welcome to the forums! Don't feel bad about not knowing how to open it, it's not immediately obvious :)

 

  1. Firstly, you should have had a Battlepass token you could redeem, if not you'll need to check your inventory. If you don't know where to find that, I've highlighted it in this image below:
    Hide contents

     

  2. Once your battlepass is active, you should see on your main page a green bar above your missions called "Battlepass". I've highlighted it in this image:
    Reveal hidden contents

     

  3. Once you open the battlepass, just be aware that you'll need to claim your rewards sequentially.

I hope this helped, let me know if you need any further assistance :salute:

 

Ah you beat me to it!

What a friendly and helpful person, thanks for being you! :)

  • Like 1
medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tater_tot said:

Wow, you guys are great! Thanks a bunch. I don't see the Battle Pass coupon in my inventory. It seems like it's time to put in a support ticket?

Spoiler

 

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

 

 

Hmm that is really strange, unless I'm somehow misremembering where the battlepass token is supposed to go. I'm going to follow up for you and get back to you. If I've not missed anything then that's something you'll have to create a support ticket for, yes. No one on the forums would be able to help with something like this.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, HaTe78 said:

One of last patches (maybe even from today) removed unsellable items from inventory, or rather made them hidden. Battle Pass included. 

As far as I'm aware, this is only applicable to the market inventory, and not the in-game inventory.

"Non-tradable items will no longer be displayed in the player’s inventory on the market."

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Tater_tot After conferring with @TheElite96 it seems like you've got a bug. You shouldn't be able to purchase levels for the battlepass at the moment;

Quote

"During the first four weeks of the season you can purchase 15 levels (but not more than 150 progress points). The levels purchased as part of the improved Battle Pass or the purchase of separate levels will be taken into account. The opportunity to purchase the remaining levels of the Battle Pass will be opened from the 29th day of the season. "

 

In this instance, it appears you have purchased the 2500GE battlepass which should mean you cannot buy levels, yet in game it seems you can. As such, you'll need to contact support and make them aware that your battlepass levels did not apply.

 

Please let me know if you need any further clarification.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheCheshireCat said:

@Tater_tot After conferring with @TheElite96 it seems like you've got a bug. You shouldn't be able to purchase levels for the battlepass at the moment;

 

In this instance, it appears you have purchased the 2500GE battlepass which should mean you cannot buy levels, yet in game it seems you can. As such, you'll need to contact support and make them aware that your battlepass levels did not apply.

 

Please let me know if you need any further clarification.

Thanks for all of the help, makes me feel good about picking up this game when the community is so helpful!

I did put in a support ticket, I'll let you guys know what they say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tater_tot said:

Thanks for all of the help, makes me feel good about picking up this game when the community is so helpful!

I did put in a support ticket, I'll let you guys know what they say.

I'm sorry this happened in the first place, fingers crossed this issue gets sorted soon! We'll be around if you need any further help.

If for whatever reason you can't reach myself, @ErickaUnlimited or @TheElite96 here in this thread, the PM's of all the community helpers and forum staff will be open.

 

I'm here every day though and I've got the thread followed so I should be quick to help if you need any further assistance :salute:

  • Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Tater_tot said:

Thanks for all of the help, makes me feel good about picking up this game when the community is so helpful!

That's what we're here for. Like @TheCheshireCat said, PMs are always open so feel free to reach out any time.

 

Hope support is able to iron things out for you.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Tater_tot said:

welp, according to support, I only purchased the 2000GE version of the Battle Pass. What did I get for that 2000GE? 

 

As always, thanks for the help!

Sorry to hear that there was some confusion.

 

I believe the 2,000GE variant of the battlepass grants you access to all the vehicle rewards in the Battlepass alongside any other "premium" battlepass rewards.

If you look at  this table , on the right hand side you can see what you get for your paid variant.

 

Hope I helped!

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

Major complaint here...

If I complete all of the tasks under Army and then go on to play air or sea maps, then leave the game while in air or sea, the next day when I log in, I DO NOT get credit for the Army tasks.

TOTAL BUMMER

medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...