On 09/12/2020 at 19:30, Kaasjager010 said:

Newer premiums never go on sale dude. Give it at least half a year.
I am also seeing a pattern here. You only see the negative in things when clearly they are exaggerated. I hope you mellow out a bit and get over what ever is really bugging you to be this way.
I wish you the best dude, I really do but I'm going to stop engaging.

@Kaasjager010 you realize the mig 17AS was introduced in 1.91 night vision but they can have it as a sale and somehow not anything that is one or two major update newer so technically your arguement that newer premiums don’t go on sale is flawed.

• Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, [email protected] said:

@Kaasjager010 you realize the mig 17AS was introduced in 1.91 night vision but they can have it as a sale and somehow not anything that is one or two major update newer so technically your arguement that newer premiums don’t go on sale is flawed.

Only so much time to dig through old posts but typically recent updates aren't included in sales as you can see.

2019 christmas sale quote:
Discounts for in-game nations will be changed at 09:00 GMT on the days indicated! Festive discounts will apply to any vehicle in-game which can be purchased for SL and GE except vehicles (and their modifications, backups and talismans) from  update 1.93 “Black Shark” and update 1.95 “Northern Wind”   and squadron vehicles.

2018 Christmas sale quote:

All the discounts are effective for all vehicles that can be purchased with SL or GE, except for vehicles added in update 1.83 “Masters of the Sea” and update 1.85 “Supersonic”.

EDIT: Mig 17 AS was added by over a year ago btw. I am not sure what you mean by "they can have it as a sale" but this doesn't seem to be a technological limitation but rather a marketing strategy which makes sense. Newer game products hardly ever go on sale since then no one would ever pay full price for them.

May I ask you something? If you dislike so much about this game, why do you still play it? If a game gave me as much stress and conspiracy theories as it does you, I wouldn't touch it. Games are supposed to be fun!
Just my thoughts on it.

Edited by Kaasjager010
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kaasjager010 said:

Newer game products hardly ever go on sale since then no one would ever pay full price for them.

Ubisoft chuckles nervously in the background: "haha, we agree" *ducks away*.

Thats about the only way they can get people to but their products these days.

2 hours ago, Kaasjager010 said:

May I ask you something? If you dislike so much about this game, why do you still play it? If a game gave me as much stress and conspiracy theories as it does you, I wouldn't touch it. Games are supposed to be fun!

And thats what Car mechanic simulator is for.

medal medal