Some people wanted me to see how bad the FPS has gotten and I ended up in a game with two other Xbox players and there was an enemy team all in the same squadron and all of them were level 100. They said “Have fun dying with your nonexistent FPS” and what resulted was a blood bath with their leader targeting anyone with the console mark which was the Xbox players, and two ps4 players and the pc player someone created extreme amounts of lag and almost crashed my game when he killed me. He clearly was doing something I believe may have been exploiting because he nearly render crashed and sound crashed my game, he was out turning zeros in a p-51, he lagged everyone extremely before knife edging their engines so everyone went into the ground, and he was unable to be killed by anyone on Xbox or even be hit by them because if we got behind him the lag intensified to the point where we could do nothing and he had his teammates come in and slaughter every Xbox player out of the game while we were completely defenseless. Gaijin needs to fix the FPS and lag issues on Xbox before they are exploited by more players and if they don’t do it soon, it will result in their game being unplayable for most console players.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 5
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Some people wanted me to see how bad the FPS has gotten and I ended up in a game with two other Xbox players and there was an enemy team all in the same squadron and all of them were level 100. They said “Have fun dying with your nonexistent FPS” and what resulted was a blood bath with their leader targeting anyone with the console mark which was the Xbox players, and two ps4 players and the pc player someone created extreme amounts of lag and almost crashed my game when he killed me. He clearly was doing something I believe may have been exploiting because he nearly render crashed and sound crashed my game, he was out turning zeros in a p-51, he lagged everyone extremely before knife edging their engines so everyone went into the ground, and he was unable to be killed by anyone on Xbox or even be hit by them because if we got behind him the lag intensified to the point where we could do nothing and he had his teammates come in and slaughter every Xbox player out of the game while we were completely defenseless. Gaijin needs to fix the FPS and lag issues on Xbox before they are exploited by more players and if they don’t do it soon, it will result in their game being unplayable for most console players.

Why are you such a conspiracy theorist? This is getting out of hand pal.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal

to be honest i have some reservations about xbox and how it is treated, but i have never seen a xbox player being targeted because he is an xbox player alone. At time i think i am being targeted because my tank is lit up and stands out, but i know this it not so, its just another player has seen me and shoots me. Thankfully i have not suffered to much with frame drop, but it is a pain when it happens at a most inopportune time and you end up being killed, or the shooting glitch that makes your gun not fire when you press fire when facing off with an enemy tank. MY biggest problem with the game for xbox players is that 85% of the matches i play i am bottom BR in matches.

Edited by [email protected]

It is always the same person lamenting that pc players are against him, learn how to play, I have almost never had problems for being Xbox and when I have, I have managed to silence them with my skills, you do not always win this Sure ... but you are not special, at some point all players regardless of the platform they play on, suffer from a toxic player, do not become a toxic player creating conspiracies

• Thanks 1
medal medal

6 hours ago, [email protected] said:

think that my friends and I currently no longer play this game until they solve the problems that gaijin does not seem to care about, the fact is that many users complain and are not playing

ok - bye...   

dont-let-the-door-hit-you-where-the-good-lord-split-you1 | 3CHICSPOLITICO

• Haha 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I have known thousands of players who once played war thunder on console and almost all of them are gone and one of the main reasons were how Xbox players have been treated. Remember when the @live symbol occurred oh you don’t because “they removed it quickly” even though it was there for years. Or the time when we did not have sim or squadrons normal but almost nobody does because only the players from that time know and they are gone so only a few of us are around to speak of it and we are treated as liars when we experienced all the spite and discrimination that was thrown our way because PS4 was given this game before Xbox so Sony could do as they please during that time and evens now, many Ps4 players are not fine with our existence and pc players barely recognize us so with that, explain how you “almost never see discrimination towards Xbox.”

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

I have known thousands of players who once played war thunder on console and almost all of them are gone and one of the main reasons were how Xbox players have been treated.

And you have carefully collated all this evidence so no one will accuse you of anecdotal exaggeration?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I play on Xbox One S and have no fps issues whatsoever. I also have no lag despite living in Indonesia with the nearest xbox live servers in Australia and Singapore which are over 1000 miles away with poor infrastructure along the way...
I agree Xbox is a bit behind in development but I know that any kind of app development involves prioritizing things especially if you have something with active development on 4 operating systems. I am impressed about the continued support Gaijin has given. Just the marketing (re: birthday sale) and transparency is a bit off sometimes but otherwise than that I think they did a bang up job!

I play war thunder on xbox since you had to buy a package to have access to the game and I have gone through all the problems, I have also had friends who left the game, it just is not a game for everyone, from there to say thousands ?? a bit exaggerated, it goes low fps ?? yes, they already said they are working on it

medal medal

I would like to complain more about the pc players who show team spirit! 

I hate it when they help me repair 

I also hate it when they cover me if I am in trouble, or 

when they help me kill a tank well above my BR, 

Or when they save me, if I am just doing something stupid! 

Also, I have a problem with the ones being nice to me in the chat! 

I really cannot stand the ones that tell me gg!!! 

It just pisses me off to no end! 

I am about to quit too! I have met too many nice people on this game, and I would like to remain toxic like the OP... 

c'mon kid, we might have been easy targets at the start, but I finish top three quite often....

I think that this game is mostly about positioning and tactics. ....maybe look at some youtubers to get better... ? :santa:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, [email protected] said:

I have known thousands of players who once played war thunder on console and almost all of them are gone and one of the main reasons were how Xbox players have been treated.

Exaggeration much?

15 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Remember when the @live symbol occurred oh you don’t because “they removed it quickly” even though it was there for years.

Ok, now that one is a flat out lie.

For the first year and a half Xbox players were denoted using a very small "^" symbol before their name very similarly to the "*" that PS players had.

When the account binding system was changed to allow us to link out emails the new system they put in place swapped the "^" for the "@live" tag at the end that the removed after about 7 weeks due to the increased targeting of us by other players. (yes, for that brief period there was significantly increased targeting of xbox players. No, it wasn't like every single PC player was, just more than usual.)

Or the time when we did not have sim or squadrons

Yeah, that part did suck. Credit where credit is due for at least having one true statement in your rant.

but almost nobody does because only the players from that time know and they are gone so only a few of us are around to speak of it and we are treated as liars when we experienced all the spite and discrimination that was thrown our way because PS4 was given this game before Xbox

Aaaaaand its gone... Back to the conspiracies.

many Ps4 players are not fine with our existence and pc players barely recognize us so with that, explain how you “almost never see discrimination towards Xbox.”

I have only ever run across a hand full of toxic PS players, most just throw some friendly banter about "the superior console" and then go right back to their own business. And while yes I have run into a huge number of toxic PC elitists, its still only a microscopic fraction of the games playerbase. Maybe like 1-3% at most. Enough to ruin some matches and have to deal with them multiple times a day, but not enough to ruin the entire game and drive me away (thats what the devs and company execs are for).

• Upvote 1
medal medal

You realize that before I bound everything to even get on this forum, there was the @live symbol and I saw it from the day it was first added until crossplay was finally added with ps4 and have you seen what gaijin is doing now, a premium pack sale on Xbox with only 3 vehicles for sale which if you look at them, none of them appeal to anyone so almost nobody will buy those three then afterwards no more pack sales for a year or more on Xbox while pc gets sale after sale because it works like that. Gaijin is now making a new major update when there are still many glitches that have not been fixed including the FPS glitch but gaijin doesn’t care. One day either console will have no players on this game or this game will get off of console because Gaijin makes enough money from pc alone to keep this game running forever.

Major issues require major patches, or "updates" as they are called when content is added as well.
PC sales have been fine I believe, the game existed much longer on PC before it went to Xbox.
If they stop developing for Xbox is because of a toxic community that has always been present in WT but through crusades like yours are more obvious for this platform....

I can't imagine the difficulties of developing a game engine that runs well on multiple platforms. The game is not perfect but they are constantly trying to make fixes.

Edit: re: sales: I am waiting for the Christmas sale to form an opinion on being excluded.

Edited by Kaasjager010

Speaking of discounts, Christmas came early because i just got the Mig17 and Seahawk at 50% discount on the Microsoft store. Just the two aircraft I had been waiting for. Thanks Christmas Snail!

16 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Nothing to wait for. It is 100% confirmed we are being discriminated against. Gromvoiny confirmed it.

I see him saying: "We're very limited in what we can offer on Microsoft Store unfortunately."

That is not the same as "we are being discriminated against". But whatever, I just bought the Mig17 and Seahawk on 50% discount on the microsoft store so my worries are solved.
I know firsthand how difficult selling platforms can be. The only thing I disliked around these sales is the lack of transparency on when they'd try to have sales. All worked out in the end for me!

I'd still like to see a similar number of vehicles discounted as a more of a choice...

From recollection PS and PC had 26 vehicles discounted 50/30% respectfully.  
This said getting these 3 actually up for sale for us is a positive step!

Mig-17AS / SeaHawk / Super Sabre

medal medal medal medal

Gaijin only has a preference to give Xbox the lowest end part of this game. The vehicle packs are not that good because on Xbox it is a 99% chance to ultiered so in the Mig you die to harriers, the f-86 gets to fight and die to harriers, and the sea hawk is outclassed almost always by about anything so they are literally the worst packs possible for a sale. What will happen is that pc players will get a big sale that offers much better vehicles and if we even get discounts for some premiums that are good(which probably won’t happen unless gaijin nerfs them first) so either way we are screwed over by gaijin. At this rate why do they have a game like this on console if they are going to neglect console’s version soo much. They only put these vehicles here to make money off of desperate console players when the vehicles are always going to die and two of them get uptiered to harriers so it is just a waste of money to buy them when gaijin could easily give us a sale on the T-72(Turms) or the Yak-38 or the Av-8 or literally any other premium that is good.

• Confused 1

Newer premiums never go on sale dude. Give it at least half a year.
I am also seeing a pattern here. You only see the negative in things when clearly they are exaggerated. I hope you mellow out a bit and get over what ever is really bugging you to be this way.
I wish you the best dude, I really do but I'm going to stop engaging.

• Upvote 2