So, erm, how do you adjust the angle of the missile fire on Matilda Hedgehog?

I am asking for a friend!

It is 190-ish metres by default.

Edited by qpranger

_Catweazle_63 (Posted )

Please use the correct forum section. Move to the Army Academy
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 02/12/2020 at 20:58, qpranger said:

I am asking for a friend!

It is 190-ish metres by default.

I don't think you can adjust it, you need to be on a downward slope to fire horizontally, but the range will be significantly decreased.

Edited by Exophobia
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal

All they were was just "spray and pray" anti infantry rocket artillery, just like the Katyusha truck mounted rocket launchers, Nebelwerfer and Callioppe. They just aimed at a general area where infantry was reported and hoped they hit something, but mainly it was a psychological weapon and most effective in that regard.

If the RNG is on your side you might be able to take a tank out but dont get your hopes up i think, might be more usefull to level buildings and remove cover that way.

medal medal medal medal

It'd be neat if it set to the ranger that you rangefind. So you can actually target it as a real crew would have.

Just now, Gilibran said:

All they were was just "spray and pray" anti infantry rocket artillery, just like the Katyusha truck mounted rocket launchers, Nebelwerfer and Callioppe. They just aimed at a general area where infantry was reported and hoped they hit something, but mainly it was a psychological weapon and most effective in that regard.

If the RNG is on your side you might be able to take a tank out but dont get your hopes up i think, might be more usefull to level buildings and remove cover that way.

Not quite, the Calliope can adjust and aim very easily in game. The Hedgehog cannot.

medal

At about 184-ish yards/meters in the test drive, facing directly at the target, it managed to kill all the test vehicles in 1 or 2 shots by hitting the top of the turret. But they weren't shooting back. Not practical in game but added to the collection nonetheless.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

10 minutes ago, Predatorr13 said:

Not practical in game but added to the collection nonetheless

Very situational - i think tanks behind cover could be a nice target (Caps at Cologne for example).

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Perfect one shot kill rack apparently. Used to have to hit the turret ring, now there is a big delete button across its rear.

Have to keep out of combat with it?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Deranger79 said:

Perfect one shot kill rack apparently. Used to have to hit the turret ring, now there is a big delete button across its rear.

Have to keep out of combat with it?

By not playing it :p:

I think it is a bug because other such missile tanks are not so vulnerable.

Players on the Russian forum have complained as well, I hope it gets fixed soon.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 1 month later...
On 07/12/2020 at 09:21, qpranger said:

By not playing it :p:

I think it is a bug because other such missile tanks are not so vulnerable.

Players on the Russian forum have complained as well, I hope it gets fixed soon.

Yep, one month + and still nothing .. It will stay this way propably as I know gajob "gives a xxxx bout bugs"... 

medal medal

On 06/12/2020 at 22:40, Deranger79 said:

Perfect one shot kill rack apparently.

Which still explodes when it's empty. I either get a game where these are on my team or on both teams ARRRGH.

On 03/12/2020 at 13:09, Predatorr13 said:

Not practical in game

Guess you can get close to CAP point where enemy is bunched and fire away...thinking about Tunisia town or similar...

BUT...very situational...hence me not making an effort to get it...

(On test drive i could not hit anything with rockets...even trying hard...so it ends up being a regular Matilda with a secondary-very-rare-use-weapon)