54 minutes ago, N3RF [email protected] said:

LOL, just played a battle at Kuban where on one of my tank spawns my turret was regular military color but the hull portion was a fluorescent green. But yes in hangar  a lot of my vehicles show that annoying purple and pink hue

I have submitted a bug report for it.

But considering my last report about the game breaking framerate loss is still being ignored 2-weeks later, I'm sure they won't look at this one either.

medal medal

• 2 weeks later...

I am experiencing this too for weeks now, i find this quite disrespecting towards the console players tbh, i love WT always did, i constantly put real money into it, and seeing this still being in game makes me mad each day .Cmon Gaijin .. our cash is good isnt?

medal

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

I am experiencing this too for weeks now, i find this quite disrespecting towards the console players tbh, i love WT always did, i constantly put real money into it, and seeing this still being in game makes me mad each day .Cmon Gaijin .. our cash is good isnt?

I’ve had this bug too, it’s extremely annoying that Gaijin seems to priorities PC player above all else. Console can’t access a lot of things like the marketplace, or even simple settings. I hope we will get more options for console in the near future.

On 30/11/2020 at 19:04, [email protected] said:

But considering my last report about the game breaking framerate loss is still being ignored 2-weeks later, I'm sure they won't look at this one either.

I've been complaining for years about constant frozen screens on ps4 pro but they just ignore console problems, they only fix PC bugs, only the minor are fixed on consoles and after lots of time. I am killed every day at least 1 or 2 times duo to frozen screens. Every maps I have terrible performances and I tested playing on only full hd instead of 4k to see if its better but still terrible so its an optimization problem, not a performance problem.  When I started  playing the game back on 2015 WT was a nice game with rarelly crashes and bugs but as they only care to release new "bug dates" the game now is in a terrible state. lots of freezings, infinite loadings, texture bugs, control bugs, they only target your eagles.

At the begining I was happy to buy stuff to suport the game but I've came to a  point where I just refuse to give my money anymore until they have decency to support what they release.

medal medal