3 hours ago, [email protected] said:

I haven’t crashed too much until after the latest patch which now somehow lets people exploit FPS issues to the point where render crashing and having a sound glitch error/game crash occur on death but you can avoid it sometimes(more like rarely).

You've really gone off the deep end this time.

• Confused 1
medal medal

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

You've really gone off the deep end this time.

When the one player killed me it did it and you say I am going insane when it happened in front of me. Let me guess, someone who is doing this is paying you to make me look insane aren’t they.

• Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Hard to post a replay that was deleted @[email protected] also my game is now crashing randomly as well so yeah.

The game is crashing more often yes. But it is massively simple to post replays.

https://warthunder.com/en/tournament/replay/41879581859630226

See?

Start posting replays to back your conspiracy theory claims, otherwise you will continue to be the laughing stock of the Xbox forum section and also making us look bad in general.

You are either lying or delusional when you make all these claims while refusing to post proof. And if you think that one screen shot proves anything except "a teamkill" then you are sorely mistaken.

medal medal

@[email protected] most of the time it will show me replays of battles I am not even in because it wants to be very picky when it comes to when it wants to work and also when you say I make us look bad, technically we always look bad because that is how a lot of pc players will view us because we get seal clubbed by them at every rank and every br while getting max uptiered almost continuously which makes the chances of actually winning or doing anything even lower. For example, the strv 103 and maus always go to 8.7 due to this stuff then the pc players proceed to seal club anyone with the 7.7 tanks while we can’t do anything because there are barely ever more than 1 or 2 Xbox players per team if even that many in a match besides yourself and since we can not communicate with pc players, we get clubbed by our team mates when they use us a meat shields or when they decide to bomb you randomly because they think the enemy is on you when they can see the marker on the map.

medal medal medal medal medal

56 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

because we get seal clubbed by them at every rank and every br

Speak for yourself pal, I do just fine for myself when I actually try.

57 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

since we can not communicate with pc players,

Again, speak for yourself. I communicate just fine with them, and very frequently.

58 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

bomb you randomly because they think the enemy is on you when they can see the marker on the map.

Have you *ever* flown in a tank battle? The map where they would see the marker is *tiny* when you are in a plane. And the flashing "chevron" markers are never exactly on target, they are only a general area mark.

59 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

most of the time it will show me replays of battles I am not even in

There is a little check box that says "only show battles I am in", you must be logged in to use that feature.

medal medal