I would like to know if it is an error of my xbox series x or is it a known bug in the new generation of consoles but on many occasions it drops fps and becomes unplayable, it is something that is being worked on??? or should i claim a microsoft? Thank you very much and I expect answers

medal medal

On 23/11/2020 at 16:04, [email protected] said:

I would like to know if it is an error of my xbox series x or is it a known bug in the new generation of consoles but on many occasions it drops fps and becomes unplayable, it is something that is being worked on??? or should i claim a microsoft? Thank you very much and I expect answers

We’re working on optimization, yes

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 23/11/2020 at 08:04, [email protected] said:

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

Hi, I too have this kind of problem, forcing me to close and restart the game. I confirm that the problem only with War Thunder, excluding all the other games. I don't think the bug is tied up to Series X

If you guys are specifically referring to the severe framerate issue in Air RB then it has nothing to do with your consoles, its the "New Power" update. It also isnt an Xbox Series X|S issue because it is also effecting Xbox One consoles as well.

medal medal

• 2 weeks later...