What is the "FAA M" in the premium Hurricane name?

One of the Hurricanes is a premium called the Hurricane Mk.I/L FAA M but I haven't been able to figure out what the name completely means. I know what the FAA stands for, Fleet Air Arm, but not what the "M" stands for and what squadron, if any, it's suppose to represent similar to the other "_ep" aircraft.

medal medal medal medal

I remember around the time of it coming out I looked around a bit to check to see where it was used from, just to see if it would've actually been used in the Battle of Britain or not. Seen renditions of this particular hurricane elsewhere on the internet, but an actual origin seems inconclusive, let alone where it was actually used. Best i've found out about it is that it may have been stationed at the Royal Navy Air Station at Gosport.

A weird case with it being a land based hurricane operated by the Royal Navy. Being from 1940 or so, it predates the Sea Hurricanes which were eventually carrier based and operated by the FAA. It may have been the lack of a dedicated carrier fighter required the Royal Navy to temporarily start operating non-naval aircraft to contend with the much more densely populated skies during the Battle of Britain. But I can't really say for certain. If anyone else has more material on this i'd be interested to hear about it as well.

medal medal medal medal medal