Have sim rewards been stealth nerfed?

I've spoken with multiple people since patch day who believe that Sim rewards have been stealth nerfed. Has anyone on here noticed it as well, and if so can we please try and get some data gathered on this so we can ask Gaijin once again why they feel the need to club an already dead and abandoned game mode to death even further?

Honestly this patch has been a ******* joke for the sim community.

• Upvote 11
medal medal medal

15 minutes ago, The_Tea_Rex said:

I've spoken with multiple people since patch day who believe that Sim rewards have been stealth nerfed. Has anyone on here noticed it as well, and if so can we please try and get some data gathered on this so we can ask Gaijin once again why they feel the need to club an already dead and abandoned game mode to death even further?

Honestly this patch has been a ******* joke for the sim community.

Ur scaring me. I haven't played SB for like 2-3 weeks.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I haven't played enough outside my usual countries to know for certain. Doing a quick overview of the multipliers they seem largely unchanged, which points at no, but they could have nerfed the reward per action (the base number that gets multiplied) which I really don't know how to pull evidence for unless you had enough screenshots from final mission tallies and reverse engineered the math, cause I don't know what each "thing" that you did was worth in the first place.

If anyone else has a better idea of whether not the base "per kill" or "per ton" RP/SL reward was and is now, that would answer the question.

medal medal

Yeah i'm definitely noticing lower rewards for some time now. Of course trying to prove it is hard since Gaijin have obfuscated reward and earnings in this game so much now that all we have left is anecdotal evidence to prove this. I remember pre EC the rewards were legendary if you had a good match... Now i find it quicker to play RB to earn RP and SL... 

medal medal medal medal

Just got out of a match now. Had a 200% SL booster active, Had plenty of air and ground targets taken out, didn't die too many times and won the match. Then earned 87k, but unlocked 2 modules for the super mystere which cost 111k. Net loss. So back to AB and RB to recoup my losses. Why am i being punished for playing Sim? :dntknw:

bad rewards.png

bad rewards 2.png

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

7 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Then earned 87k, but unlocked 2 modules for the super mystere which cost 111k. Net loss.

Unlocking high tier modules always results in losses.  I think it would be the same in any mode.  Recently spaded the Harrier and had to build up a surplus of around 100k SL, by playing other things, before going into an EC6 with the Harrier.  That stopped the SL balance disappearing, as it would have done if I’d simply researched Harrier modules as quickly as possible.

• Confused 1
medal

11 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Just got out of a match now. Had a 200% SL booster active, Had plenty of air and ground targets taken out, didn't die too many times and won the match. Then earned 87k, but unlocked 2 modules for the super mystere which cost 111k. Net loss. So back to AB and RB to recoup my losses. Why am i being punished for playing Sim? :dntknw:

bad rewards.png

bad rewards 2.png

You paid 100k for spawns and did not land everything. Premium or not?

medal medal medal

11 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Why am i being punished for playing Sim? :dntknw:

Cause you are not supposed to play it. That mode is surplus, and they want nothing more than to remove it - and those pesky stubborn players are only obstacle to do that. So - they do everything they can to make us go away. So, go away, play arcade, and dont forget to buy some premium vehicle for 60 euro. :lol2:

• Upvote 5
medal medal medal

Well I played EC 4 Ru today. Maybe 90 minutes or so. Ended with 9 Kills one cap. 90.000 SL. Only died one time. That seems odd. Did not Check the multiplier of I-225 though.

Edited by nazradu2
medal medal medal

12 hours ago, nazradu2 said:

You paid 100k for spawns and did not land everything. Premium or not?

Premium account. Had a 200% silver lions booster active and we won the match. In comparison, heres  a good ship arcade game i had today with no boosters active and in 5,0 ships which is 1br below top tier for ships right now. Lasted far less time than the sim match but made about as much all things considered.

There was a time where arcade earned the least, RB middle and SB the most. Its definitely not the case anymore.Factor in the constant kill denials happening in sim at the moment (had 3 in the last match alone) and things really need to change in sim.

good ship game.png

good ship game 2.png

medal medal medal medal

I think its safe to say they have nerfed the SL rewards.
1439644099_shot2020_11_2921_16_59.thumb.

Full game with only the first sorty with 3 or 4 kills not landed. And about ten kills and two zone caps in a Premium plane, that gives 910% on SL and only 200k reward for a victory with premium account? Seriously Gaijin?

BTW: The game has stolen two legit kills from me in this game :(

Edited by nazradu2
medal medal medal

They definitely nerfed it, and it applies not only for air-kills and the likes, but bombing with bombs as well. A friend of mine a bit ago got ~10k points in one match and >20k points in another by bombing, both matches being 2+ hours of playing time and only got 120k SL in the first match and 180k SL in the other. Identical number of deaths so spawn cost was negligible in these cases, but that's a 60k SL difference for more than twice the points of doing literally the same thing in both matches. The only way I can seem to profit in silver lions now in any advantageous or profitable/rewarding way is via the cursed method with my US Phantoms.

RP rewards seem fine for the most part, since my average RP per match is mostly identical to how it was 2 years ago. I even managed to beat my last record of most RP earned in one match (from 2018), just quite recently and this was with a talismanned rank 6 jet playing in the fighter role.

medal medal medal medal

• 4 weeks later...
On 30/11/2020 at 19:47, AWACS_Thunderhea said:

Your mistake is trying to score air kills and doing the objectives, they don't want that. They want you zombing airfields with a Phantom :facepalm:

What do you mean by zombing?