Was told the chieftian mk 10 was where things got good well that was a lie

48 minutes ago, Guardians6521 said:

Funny thing VFM also has thermals. someone already submitted a report. Its almost as if they are artifically xxxx british tanks.

thats why im skipping it since IDK when if ever it will get them in game and would rather skip it and get garanteed themals sooner rather than later

• 2 months later...

8.7 is pushing it for the Mk10 its absolutely garbage at 9.0. Think i played about 10 games in it when it first came out and it was awful then so i can't imagine how terrible it is now with 120mm Leo and Rad, Sturms.... God i dont even wanna think about it. 

medal medal

5 hours ago, LRockatansky said:

8.7 is pushing it for the Mk10 its absolutely garbage at 9.0. Think i played about 10 games in it when it first came out and it was awful then so i can't imagine how terrible it is now with 120mm Leo and Rad, Sturms.... God i dont even wanna think about it. 

I had fun with mine when I was grinding Britain, the armour is good and the gun works so all you really have to work against is the terrible mobility, though at that tier it's often very useful to stay at the rear of the push.

It wouldn't break the game at 8.7, but it's also far from terrible at 9.0

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 1 month later...
On 21/02/2021 at 13:38, watch_your_fire said:

I had fun with mine when I was grinding Britain, the armour is good and the gun works so all you really have to work against is the terrible mobility, though at that tier it's often very useful to stay at the rear of the push.

It wouldn't break the game at 8.7, but it's also far from terrible at 9.0

sigh... if we finally got the Mk 11 modification to our current in-game mk 10 then we could actually get thermals for the gunner then it'd perform fine

Edited by GoddePro
medal medal