Love the new Update BUT menu is clunky...

Thanks for the update new craft and carriers!!!

However... some of the menu navigation is clunky when using mouse (sorry new Xbox owners who can’t use mouse yet).

I’m still using an Xbox one X and when in menu the mouse LMB doesn’t always take the action

- example now button Y? to load the saved controls setting!

Speaking of which why do you have to ask IF I’m sure I want to load my selected settings???
PC guys don’t! They just double click LMB = loaded.

When navigating controls menu with mouse it doesn’t hold the selected item of interest... (think you over compensated for controller users?)

Edited by [email protected]
medal medal medal medal

OMG YES, the new menu, hangar setup is very not user friendly.

1)Now when loading up which tank you want to use for a battle you have to not only scroll to  it but then click A to " lock it in" i guess, otherwise it goes to whatever is the 1st vehicle in your lineup. Very annoying.

2) getting to the modifications, customization , crew etc for each vehicle also very cumbersome now, with the pointer now linked I get that big vehicle info pop up which blocks the area of the screen that im trying to work on..cmon guys!

go back to the original way please

• Upvote 3

Let’s not forget that the team at Gaijin, like you, have had to work in difficult conditions this last 8+ months.

The collaboration required to get projects out is very difficult under these circumstances! 

Congrats on getting this big update done!

Just need to iron out the wrinkles!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
medal medal medal medal

On 19/11/2020 at 16:20, [email protected] said:

Let’s not forget that the team at Gaijin, like you, have had to work in difficult conditions this last 8+ months.

The collaboration required to get projects out is very difficult under these circumstances! 

Congrats on getting this big update done!

Just need to iron out the wrinkles!

They could've had a day off if they'd left the menu alone. I've seen no praise for it anywhere.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...

Can we Xbox users get an updated menu input button system???

Wishlist:

1. When selecting control preset - change back to A to load - when you select in menu then move cursor to accept it stays highlighted (like before)

2. When selecting control preset - Double mouse click (LMB) loads the preset (WITHOUT being asked are You sure)
3. When selecting control preset - pressing Enter on a keyboard loads it (WITHOUT being asked are You sure)
4. more to follow,,, (with edits)

Edited by [email protected]
medal medal medal medal

On 24/11/2020 at 08:10, [email protected] said:

They could've had a day off if they'd left the menu alone. I've seen no praise for it anywhere.

i wholeheartedly agree...the whole menu thing is infuriating, especially since its been almost a month since the change  and ive only really seen complaints about it. why is it still here???