This top tier matchmaking is unacceptable

This match was over in like 4 minutes. Seeing how many German and Russia players are out there this kind of matchmaking should not be happening, ever.

Meanwhile I waited 5 minutes for this crappy match.

image.thumb.png.39b1f165bea7214f196b0029

Edited by CrossEyedN00b
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal

2 minutes ago, CrossEyedN00b said:

This match was over in like 4 minutes. Seeing how many German and Russia players are out there this kind of matchmaking should not be happening, ever.

Meanwhile I waited 5 minutes for this crappy match.

image.thumb.png.39b1f165bea7214f196b0029

For starters, as of now, Germany should be locked out of teaming up with USSR and vice versa USSR should never team up with US and Germany, these combinations are simply too strong to beat.

Germany with fixed DM53 is a perfect counter to Russia, at the same time Russia sports the best helis, best AA and ~3rd best plane CAS in the game with an oversaturated line-up.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
medal

Its the same balance then before donkey ... , just all the bored vets switch back to germany from russia and sweden to grind the new toy.

Germany get a new 22.000 SL repair tank soon ...

If the USA would get a new MBT in the next patch, M1A2 SEP or something then the same effect would show up.

Edited by Haxburch
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal

7 minutes ago, Haxburch said:

Its the same balance then before donkey ... , just all the bored vets switch back to germany from russia and sweden to grind the new toy.

If the USA would get a new MBT in the next patch, M1A2 SEP or something then the same effect would show up.

Agreed, that's why matchmaking should be taking this into account.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

On 19/11/2020 at 08:04, Haxburch said:

This is very probable. Even though i get the hype train and moneymaking from letting one nation dominate at the time i am kinda tired of it. Same with every patch, instead of giving everybody a new mbt or something similar it just continues with one or two nations getting power creep. Last patch it was the Russian tree, this patch the German and next one most probable is USA..

medal medal medal

On 19/11/2020 at 14:44, BroccoliHotSauce said:

The German powercreeping now is just not-funny at top tier.

I'm considering leaving top-tier now as a USA tanker. Really, really not funny.

... Leopards SPAM + G91's SPAM (if you kill a Leopard)...

Obviously developers did a really bad job at balancing this update.

g.91 is just broken fullstop

makes every other plane and helicopter worthless in german tree

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 19/11/2020 at 09:04, Haxburch said:

ofc after bored vets are leaving germany 2a6 with full upgrades, gaijin will make 22k reward for mechanics repairs available for regular novices players left to grind.

Edited by BOldMan
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Yes the great Balancing aka repair cost increase to make it less feasable to play the Tank

Edit: have they ever thought about that the ppl that had the L2A6 and causing the ruckus usually just throw GE at it and do no really care about SL?

Edited by CreditCardCmndo
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I have spent the whole day losing to leopards. I'm currently at 10 defeats in a row. That's not even the problem. The problem is that Gaijin is match making Germany on its own against all the other nations and Germany is still stomping. Without fail, I get one shot killed in my poor Abrams over and over again and when I do get shots off on a leopard. Well, we know how that goes. Nothing happens to them.
I've never been so demoralized when playing this game recently.

But really, these forums are honestly a waste of time. The devs don't listen or care. There are so many issues that the player base points out at top tier and nothing is done about it. The grind to get, parts and FPE. Then the grind to get away from the near as damn useless heat rounds that come stock with most tanks. Then the grind to get to NVD just so you on par with other tanks that see you across the map.

medal medal

10 hours ago, Steel_Piel said:

I have spent the whole day losing to leopards. I'm currently at 10 defeats in a row. That's not even the problem. The problem is that Gaijin is match making Germany on its own against all the other nations and Germany is still stomping. Without fail, I get one shot killed in my poor Abrams over and over again and when I do get shots off on a leopard. Well, we know how that goes. Nothing happens to them.
I've never been so demoralized when playing this game recently.

where did i see this before? oh, i know, the time were rUsSiAn bIaS was "stomping" the "underpowered" nato tanks

its the same shirt over and over again, gaijin add the new "strongest" tank, experienced players go grind them, MM become broken (when this patch was dropped 157 player waited at tier VI ger and 180 for tier VII ger, usa was 10-39 and rus 21-63)

as i said when t-80u was added and 90% of battles were rus vs everyone people claimed rus won every time (jet when i played t-72 i got victory-defeat 50%-50%, it was not a one sided stomp), t-80 and every rus mbt was just a point and click one shot machines, now if that was true then why ger only win every time? where those t-80 players went? they went to grind leo2a6

so maybe the probles is not with the vehicles but the players?

10 hours ago, Steel_Piel said:

But really, these forums are honestly a waste of time. The devs don't listen or care. There are so many issues that the player base points out at top tier and nothing is done about it. The grind to get, parts and FPE. Then the grind to get away from the near as damn useless heat rounds that come stock with most tanks. Then the grind to get to NVD just so you on par with other tanks that see you across the map.

this is a real problem, although the fpe-parts were made to grind easyer at top tier and NVD are useless at dawn/sunset setups, but thermals still a big issue

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, Zxombor said:

they still blame the vehicles becouse veterans outperform them

To be honest everyone will find a reason to blame because they can't counter one vehicle

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
medal

3 hours ago, BOOMxCHIKN said:

Right now at high BR in RB you at best have Britain and Japan while everyone else is against you and half the time you don't even have Japan

Japan isn't really that helpfull tho

medal

On 30/11/2020 at 03:13, Zxombor said:

so maybe the probles is not with the vehicles but the players?

That's what I've been saying for at least two years now. The tanks are not the problem but the players. We don't have a qujalitative MM so players with vastly different skill levels play at top tier but less skilled players insist they're losing not because they suck but because they need better machines - this only adds to the powercreep and poor balance. If you suck, ou should lose, no matter what you play.

Leopard 2A5 was still the best tank at top tier, Soviets had more spawns. There was no need to introduce another tank for Germany.

I think this problem is mostly caused by people that only have one nation or those that cannot afford to play top tier. Whenever balance changes and it's not in their favour, they complain the enemy (usually USSR, of course) has much better tanks and their nation is suffering. Kinda reminds me of US top tier when XM1 was in reach of the best tanks - all we got was loss after loss because of so many n o o b s draggin dow teams. The tanks were cappable, the players were not.

DM 33 was more than cappable of dealing with T-80s, it's about positioning, not strong rounds but you have to use your brain. Now with lolpen rounds, who's going to want to play against Leopards.

I think it's time for Gaijin to start balancing the game according to what the vehicles can deliver, not what your below average player can do. It's obvious that veterans will outperform players that rushed their way to top tier, heck, most don't even respawn a second time because they're so F cheap and broken.

Edited by Despeao
medal medal

1179401005_shot2020_10_2418_54_05.thumb.

this ain't better. But I understand what you mean and it's awful.

I was in the process of spading obj685 before the patch but stopped playing entirely since the patch dropped. it's simply not possible to have a nice match. Match making/nations are so unbalanced, meanwhile playing on tiny maps exclusively, Maginot and fulda basically vanished. The sounds are annoyingly loud and the battlefield sounds like new years eve with constant explosions everywhere. it's stressful. While this occurs, 3 mins after match begin you get smacked by NORDs because a german go cart capped early and died shortly after but came back in the casual g91 annoyance.

I  know, this case is not top tier but it is basically the same, just at BR 8.x

This game really became as unpleasent to play as it never was before. (therefore I stopped playing it)

Edited by Rainbowprincess
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, Despeao said:

That's what I've been saying for at least two years now. The tanks are not the problem but the players. We don't have a qujalitative MM so players with vastly different skill levels play at top tier but less skilled players insist they're losing not because they suck but because they need better machines - this only adds to the powercreep and poor balance. If you suck, ou should lose, no matter what you play.

Leopard 2A5 was still the best tank at top tier, Soviets had more spawns. There was no need to introduce another tank for Germany.

I think this problem is mostly caused by people that only have one nation or those that cannot afford to play top tier. Whenever balance changes and it's not in their favour, they complain the enemy (usually USSR, of course) has much better tanks and their nation is suffering. Kinda reminds me of US top tier when XM1 was in reach of the best tanks - all we got was loss after loss because of so many n o o b s draggin dow teams. The tanks were cappable, the players were not.

DM 33 was more than cappable of dealing with T-80s, it's about positioning, not strong rounds but you have to use your brain. Now with lolpen rounds, who's going to want to play against Leopards.

I think it's time for Gaijin to start balancing the game according to what the vehicles can deliver, not what your below average player can do. It's obvious that veterans will outperform players that rushed their way to top tier, heck, most don't even respawn a second time because they're so F cheap and broken.

This statement has many holes in it.

The fact is even skilled players make the same complaints, like when i get 8-10 kills in a game and lose vs germany when i wipe out most of their 2A6s and, the fact is given equal skill the team with better machines will win, the way around this is simple, if you add a new top tier MBT, you add a new top tier MBT to every nation at once, not a few nations at a time.

Last patch USSR was stupid, dumb helicopters rushes (helis should have never been added), you would kill most of their top tier tanks but the fact is they have no many good tanks to go to, by the end of the match you are in a KPZ or MBT 70 and they are in a 64B, its just silly.

If they do the logical thing and remove DM53 and nerf the G91 payload it would be fine.

As for line-ups, there is a simple way around this, everyone has 3 lives no matter what, you must earn a certain amount of points to spawn in a heli or plane and tanks dont get removed so you can spawn in your best tank 3 times this means the depth of lineups doesnt matter just how good your single best tank is, this makes it much easier to balance and you dont have to really worry about line-up depth, this means you get the best tanks vs the best tanks throughout the entire game, this also means people with top tier premiums and nothing else dont just leave after one death they can keep playing and helping the team.

Edited by Sir_Det_Mist
medal medal medal

4 hours ago, Rainbowprincess said:

mini matches on mini maps are better than big matches on mini maps. Or do you prefer 16vs16 on frozen pass over 10vs10 on frozen pass?

Top tier tanks should never play on small maps, its nonsense, every map at top tier should be Fulda or Maginot size at minimum.

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal