T-72B3 and T-90A in "New Power"

Both tanks use the same gun 2A46M-5 but both tanks use ammo that it can't fire 3BM42 and 3BM42M. The 2A46M-5 gun uses Svinets-1 (3BM59) and Svinets-2 (3BM60). Since Germany is getting DM53 with 652mm of penetration then T-72B3 and T-90A must get Svinets-2 (3BM60) that has 640-700mm but it can have 650mm pen in the game. The Svinets-2 rounds was already in the game with the T-90A in the april fools event and Leopard 2A5 still came out on top. Giving a tank (that shouldn't be in the game now) 652mm of penetration is just ridiculous.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Leplivo said:

Les deux chars utilisent le même canon 2A46M-5, mais les deux chars utilisent des munitions qu’il ne peut pas tirer 3BM42 et 3BM42M. Le canon 2A46M-5 utilise Svinets-1 (3BM59) et Svinets-2 (3BM60). Depuis l’Allemagne obtient DM53 avec 652mm de pénétration, puis T-72B3 et T-90A doit obtenir Svinets-2 (3BM60) qui a 640-700mm, mais il peut avoir stylo 650mm dans le jeu. Les Svinets-2 tours était déjà dans le jeu avec le T-90A dans l’événement poisson d’avril et Leopard 2A5 est toujours sorti sur le dessus. Donner un réservoir (qui ne devrait pas être dans le jeu maintenant) 652mm de pénétration est tout simplement ridicule.

there is a lot of ridiculous stuff here, like the STRV122 and leclerc as just backup. Every nation gets things halfway, it's like this

medal medal

2 minutes ago, MathMilitary said:

there is a lot of ridiculous stuff here, like the STRV122 and leclerc as just backup. Every nation gets things halfway, it's like this

Well it shouldn't be like this. All nations should get historical accuracy or stuff that can compete not just Sweden and Germany. Example: UK got nothing, China got nothing, Japan still doesn't have a tank at 10.7 etc. The most ridiculous part is that Strv 122B will be the most broken tank in the game.

Edited by Leplivo
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Leplivo said:

Eh bien, ça ne devrait pas être comme ça. Toutes les nations d’une précision historique ou des choix qui peuvent rivaliser pas seulement la Suède et l’Allemagne. Exemple: Le Royaume-Uni n’a rien obtenu, la Chine n’a rien, le Japon n’a toujours pas de réserve à 10,7 etc. La partie la plus ridicule est que Strv 122B sera la réserve le plus cassé dans le jeu.

but what bothers me the most is why the Leclerc S1 bugs were not fixed on the S2. armor and underperformance, motor / transmission and incorrect it should have 1500hp / 54tons and throttle much harder, better mobility than MBT. but it is also for other MBTs in other countries. Why not correct correct before making new backups which are still on bug?

Edited by MathMilitary

Stona (Posted )

Please use English language.
medal medal

9 minutes ago, MathMilitary said:

but what bothers me the most is why the Leclerc S1 bugs were not fixed on the S2. armor and underperformance, engine / transmission and incorrect, it should have 1500hp / 54tons and accelerated much harder, better mobility than MBT. but it is also for other MBTs in other countries. Why not correct correct before making new backups which are still on bug?

A lot of tanks have bugs in this game mainly the rounds, yesterday I got a ricochet on a begleitpanzer with T-72As top tier round (440mm pen) and not just that even with 3BM42 I have gotten weird "No Penetration" and "Ricochet" on armor that is well below 400mm.

Edited by Leplivo
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Leplivo said:

Both tanks use the same gun 2A46M-5 but both tanks use ammo that it can't fire 3BM42 and 3BM42M

Both tanks are perfectly compatible with older ammo. I'm not sure where you even got that idea.

Hell T-90A  entered service about 10 years before 3BM60. So in that time, what was it using? 

Edited by WulfPack
medal

2 hours ago, Leplivo said:

Both tanks use the same gun 2A46M-5 but both tanks use ammo that it can't fire 3BM42 and 3BM42M. The 2A46M-5 gun uses Svinets-1 (3BM59) and Svinets-2 (3BM60). Since Germany is getting DM53 with 652mm of penetration then T-72B3 and T-90A must get Svinets-2 (3BM60) that has 640-700mm but it can have 650mm pen in the game. The Svinets-2 rounds was already in the game with the T-90A in the april fools event and Leopard 2A5 still came out on top. Giving a tank (that shouldn't be in the game now) 652mm of penetration is just ridiculous.

Every cited penetration prowess you see on the internet most likely means LOS penetration, meaning 60 degrees*2. That'd mean Svinets-1/2 would be between 320mm and 350mm at 60 degrees and roughly ~600mm at 0 degrees.

However i don't see a problem with them using older ammo, they already have a full line-up of tanks that use nothing but top tier ammo that can dispatch most of their adversaries from well over 2km's.

Aside, from 72B3 (which it isn't sure if it had an upgdated autoloader), none of the APFSDS rounds you mentioned even existed when those tanks were put into service.

FYI 3BM-42 is sitll the mainstay round of Russia today and all MBTs Russia has in-game use this round in real life, with 3BM-59 reserved only for the newest tanks i.e T-90M and T-80BVM etc.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal

8 minutes ago, senzawa said:

from 72B3 (which it isn't sure if it had an upgdated autoloader),

Yeah it has the newer one

8 minutes ago, senzawa said:

none of the APFSDS rounds you mentioned even existed when those tanks were put into service.

FYI 3BM-42 is sitll the mainstay round of Russia today and all MBTs Russia has in-game use this round in real life, with 3BM-59 reserved only for the newest tanks i.e T-90M and T-80BVM etc.

The Office Reaction GIF

• Confused 1
medal

On 11/11/2020 at 14:23, WulfPack said:

Both tanks are perfectly compatible with older ammo. I'm not sure where you even got that idea.

Hell T-90A  entered service about 10 years before 3BM60. So in that time, what was it using? 

When it entered service it had 2A46M-2 and used 3BM42M (Lekalo), the one the game has the 2A46M-5 which T-90A got later on and uses Svinets-1 and Svinets-2.

On 11/11/2020 at 15:31, senzawa said:

Every cited penetration prowess you see on the internet most likely means LOS penetration, meaning 60 degrees*2. That'd mean Svinets-1/2 would be between 320mm and 350mm at 60 degrees and roughly ~600mm at 0 degrees.

However i don't see a problem with them using older ammo, they already have a full line-up of tanks that use nothing but top tier ammo that can dispatch most of their adversaries from well over 2km's.

Aside, from 72B3 (which it isn't sure if it had an upgdated autoloader), none of the APFSDS rounds you mentioned even existed when those tanks were put into service.

T-90M, T-80BVM, T-90A and T-72B3 have the same gun and use Svinets-1 and Svinets-2. 3BM59/60 entered service in 2002, T-90A entered service in 2004, T-72B3 UBH in 2016. I don't get where got that the tanks entered service before Svinets existed. Svinets-2 (3BM60) was already in War Thunder and T-90A used them in the april fools event where Leopard 2A5 dominated. 3BM42 have so many problems that somehow you can get "Ricochet" or "No Penetration" on Centauro, TAM, Begleitpanzer etc.

Leopard 2A6 has 652mm pen which can lol pen any tank in the game except Strv 122/122B.

Edited by Leplivo
misspell
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Leplivo said:

When it entered service it had 2A46M-2

Source? Everything I've read always says 2A46M-5

3BM59/60 entered service in 2002

Same as above. I was shown that MoD didn't buy them until like 2016 but I can't find it right now. 

T-90A got later on and uses Svinets-1 and Svinets-2.

It CAN use them. I would like to know where you think Russia suddenly got the money to give every tank those rounds.

Edited by WulfPack
medal

1 minute ago, WulfPack said:

Source? Everything I've read always says 2A46M-5

Same as above. I was shown that MoD didn't but them until like 2016 but I can't find it right now. 

It CAN use them. I would like to know where you think Russia suddenly got the money to give every tank those rounds.

I'm quite positive the mass-production of them started only in 2018 because Russia was not in shape for such an undertaking before and because the stocks of 3BM-42 are still huge.

medal

12 minutes ago, senzawa said:

Right, i took the liberty of taking a look at your account, your highest GRB vehicle is T-64B, you've got no planes above 3.0+ in any nation. Why are you even here, telling people who have reached 10.0+ in 3 or more nations what is going to be OP/strong and what isn't going to be. Hindsight is 2020 (even though it has been a horrible year) but the combo of the Tunguska + Yak-30M is definietly going to be stronger than other combinations.

And if not Russia, who is, beacuse in the current patch it's definietly Russia, no doubts about it.

I definitaly only got T-64B and I also use multiple accounts. I recently got MiG-17AS because I got bored of GRB.

WT.png

Edited by Leplivo

On 11/11/2020 at 12:45, Leplivo said:

The only reason the 2A6 will still be balanced at top tier (though not fair for 9.7s, so it should really be 11.0, but that's another discussion) is its butter UFP. Russian tanks already have too much armour and too good of a line-up to also get a high pen round. That would absolutely break the game. Russia with high pen rounds would be balanced against Germany, true, but we also have to consider other nations. This would ruin every single other nation. While the 2A6 is still pennable for all nations at top tier, a T-72B3 with Svinets-2 would mean most NATO tanks have to snipe weakspots on the tank, yet the T-72B3 can basically lolpen them back. There is no balance in this. A T-72B3 with Svinets-2 would basically be like a 2A6 with DM53 and a MEXAS package for the hull to make it as difficult to pen as Strv. 122; OP against most nations. 2A6 will probably be the best tank next patch, but it will not be OP to the point of breaking balance. Your proposal would be, though. Russia's strength is an incredibly strong line-up with both great armour, great mobility and good firepower and this will still fare well against Germany with a 2A6.

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

44 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

The only reason the 2A6 will still be balanced at top tier (though not fair for 9.7s, so it should really be 11.0, but that's another discussion) is its butter UFP. Russian tanks already have too much armour and too good of a line-up to also get a high pen round. That would absolutely break the game. Russia with high pen rounds would be balanced against Germany, true, but we also have to consider other nations. This would ruin every single other nation. While the 2A6 is still pennable for all nations at top tier, a T-72B3 with Svinets-2 would mean most NATO tanks have to snipe weakspots on the tank, yet the T-72B3 can basically lolpen them back. There is no balance in this. A T-72B3 with Svinets-2 would basically be like a 2A6 with DM53 and a MEXAS package for the hull to make it as difficult to pen as Strv. 122; OP against most nations. 2A6 will probably be the best tank next patch, but it will not be OP to the point of breaking balance. Your proposal would be, though. Russia's strength is an incredibly strong line-up with both great armour, great mobility and good firepower and this will still fare well against Germany with a 2A6.

^ Now this is reasonable, listen to Monty!

• Thanks 1
medal medal

That is ridiculous.

Leopard 2 A6 does have a high pen gun,

But soviet/Russia has 3 BR 10.7 MBT, and pretty powerful 9.7/10.0 backup tanks that fire 3BM42 (T72B&T72B 1989),way much better than NATO 9.7 fire power.

Needless to say the overall better ammo protection of these tanks.

Thus I dont think T72B3 & T90A need to be buffed with a high pen round.

10 hours ago, [email protected] said:

well said,bro

• Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal

17 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Except that DM53 and any round that has over 625mm of penetration can lol pen T-90A and T-72B3 frontally. Tanks in this game should be equal or realistic/historically accurate, you can't have both. Leopard 2A6 and Strv 122B will definitaly break the whole game since a small number of tanks can go against them and if you don't have those tanks in your team or they in the enemy team you just lost from the moment you pressed "To Battle". Leopard 2A5 can easily make the 3BM42 not penetrate by angling just a tiny bit and taking less ammo (if the round penetrates where the ammo is). I did not screen shot where the track is when angled since Russian, US and other tanks can be penetrated there easily when angled. Before you say you can angle your T-72B3 well you will have to angle it more and thus revealing your sides even more than the images below. Now the Strv 122B will just be broken. The images below are with Leopard 2A5 and Strv 122. If not then only T-90A can get the Svinets-2 so it can compete with Leopard 2A6 and Strv 122B and of course other nations must be buffed especially the ones that have nothing like Japan, China, UK etc. Even in the april fools event where T-90A had Svinets-2 with 642mm pen, Leopard 2A5 dominated the whole event. Any 625+ mm pen round can penetrate the turret of T-72B3 (where there is no ERA) but not T-90A.

WT.png

WT2.png

WT3.png

WT4.png

WT5.png

WT6.png

WT7.png

WT8.png

WT9.png

WT10.png

WT11.png

Edited by Leplivo
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Leplivo said:

Except that DM53 and any round that has over 625mm of penetration can lol pen T-90A and T-72B3 frontally. Tanks in this game should be equal or realistic/historically accurate, you can't have both. Leopard 2A6 and Strv 122B will definitaly break the whole game since a small number of tanks can go against them and if you don't have those tanks in your team or they in the enemy team you just lost from the moment you pressed "To Battle". Leopard 2A5 can easily make the 3BM42 not penetrate by angling just a tiny bit and taking less ammo (if the round penetrates where the ammo is). I did not screen shot where the track is when angled since Russian, US and other tanks can be penetrated there easily when angled. Before you say you can angle your T-72B3 well you will have to angle it more and thus revealing your sides even more than the images below. Now the Strv 122B will just be broken. The images below are with Leopard 2A5 and Strv 122. If not then only T-90A can get the Svinets-2 so it can compete with Leopard 2A6 and Strv 122B and of course other nations must be buffed especially the ones that have nothing like Japan, China, UK etc. Even in the april fools event where T-90A had Svinets-2 with 642mm pen, Leopard 2A5 dominated the whole event. Any 625+ mm pen round can penetrate the turret of T-72B3 (where there is no ERA) but not T-90A.

WT.png

WT2.png

WT3.png

WT4.png

WT5.png

WT6.png

WT7.png

WT8.png

WT9.png

WT10.png

WT11.png

I like how you write realistic/historically accurate or equal, because in terms of armor the only tank that is equal to the T-72B3 Obr. 2016, T-80U and T-90A is the Strv 122 and Strv 122B (Turret + Hull) and that tank still has its DM33 (mind you, a round that it never shot IRL) for balancing reasons. If we were realistic/historically accurate, guess what, the 3 mentioned Russian tanks would be easy prey for almost every western tank in the game currently :)

Leopard 2A6 and Strv 122B will not break the game. I have seen myself how inaccurate the protection analysis is.

Here, two live examples from a custom battle

https://clips.twitch.tv/WrongGrotesqueShrimpMau5 // Leopard 2A6 DM53 325m vs. T-80U UFP Dev 2.0.0.21 
https://clips.twitch.tv/BumblingAbnegatePepperoniBibleThump // Leopard 2A6 DM53 300m vs. T-72B3 Obr. 2016 UFP Dev 2.0.0.21

Regardless of angle, I get penetrated by 3BM42 to the hull in my 2A5 very often - regardless if UFP or LFP. But how should you know, you have neither played Leopard 2A5, nor Strv 122 nor ANY other top tier tank but Russia - so already this is reason for me enough to drop your argument as invalid since you have NO experience in said tanks (mind you, I got 3 nations top tier and I despise Russian top tier since it is easy-mode for braindead and bad players that just hold W and push like there is no morning)

Matter of fact, all tanks have weakspots that can be penetrated by low penetrating APFSDS rounds, and hey, then Russian tanks also have that bullsh*t HE round that they shoot against the lower bit of my wedges (2A5) and fragments into turret ring, driver and kills everything and makes tank detonate on top of that.

April Fools event was a testbed for modern vehicles. The armor layouts weren't correct and just very early rough estimates plus same goes for the rounds that were in there. Anyone that uses April Fools as a reason to argue about how Russia should have this and that is just, sorry, looking for people offending you / calling you out.

DM53 cannot penetrate the T-72B3 turret where there is no reactive armor except of the usual weakspot that is the mantlet, which has behind it a blackhole breech that soaks up everything, even spalling and leaves crew in tact.

11 minutes ago, Yedidya said:

I like how you write realistic/historically accurate or equal, because in terms of armor the only tank that is equal to the T-72B3 Obr. 2016, T-80U and T-90A is the Strv 122 and Strv 122B (Turret + Hull) and that tank still has its DM33 (mind you, a round that it never shot IRL) for balancing reasons. If we were realistic/historically accurate, guess what, the 3 mentioned Russian tanks would be easy prey for almost every western tank in the game currently :)

Leopard 2A6 and Strv 122B will not break the game. I have seen myself how inaccurate the protection analysis is.

https://clips.twitch.tv/WrongGrotesqueShrimpMau5 // Leopard 2A6 DM53 325m vs. T-80U UFP Dev 2.0.0.21 
https://clips.twitch.tv/BumblingAbnegatePepperoniBibleThump // Leopard 2A6 DM53 300m vs. T-72B3 Obr. 2016 UFP Dev 2.0.0.21

Regardless of angle, I get penetrated by 3BM42 to the hull in my 2A5 very often - regardless if UFP or LFP. But how should you know, you have neither played Leopard 2A5, nor Strv 122 nor ANY other top tier tank but Russia - so already this is reason for me enough to drop your argument as invalid since you have NO experience in said tanks (mind you, I got 3 nations top tier and I despise Russian top tier since it is easy-mode for braindead and bad players that just hold W and push like there is no morning)

Matter of fact, all tanks have weakspots that can be penetrated by low penetrating APFSDS rounds, and hey, then Russian tanks also have that bullsh*t HE round that they shoot against the lower bit of my wedges (2A5) and fragments into turret ring, driver and kills everything and makes tank detonate on top of that.

April Fools event was a testbed for modern vehicles. The armor layouts weren't correct and just very early rough estimates plus same goes for the rounds that were in there. Anyone that uses April Fools as a reason to argue about how Russia should have this and that is just, sorry, looking for people offending you / calling you out.

DM53 cannot penetrate the T-72B3 turret where there is no reactive armor except of the usual weakspot that is the mantlet, which has behind it a blackhole breech that soaks up everything, even spalling and leaves crew in tact.

"April Fools event was a testbed for modern vehicles. The armor layouts weren't correct and just very early rough estimates plus same goes for the rounds that were in there. Anyone that uses April Fools as a reason to argue about how Russia should have this and that is just, sorry, looking for people offending you / calling you out." continues to use the dev server. The irony. Funny you say braindead when all Germany does is push forward along with Italy and very balanced Sweden, not to mention how having a G.91 instantly wins the whole game. Russia has a good win ratio because Russian players are good, they have to think and strategise because once you go forward you can't go back because of that 4km/h reverse speed. Russa also has almost no depression and mobility is not great nor terrible. The argument you just posted proves to me that you have no idea what you are talking about. If we are using the dev server here is Merkava 3D penetrating T-90A in the hull after failing to penetrate it (Merkava was shooting at a bad angle and on the sides and bottom of the ufp) 

Edited by Leplivo

54 minutes ago, mursuttaja said:

nice s***bag move, negating the T's armor angle. :good:

You know that Russian tanks are low profile, right? so every tank that is taller than T-72B3 basically negates the angle it has. And I also didn't angle the tank because you simply can't angle Russian tanks. Here you go, I added a photo as if the Ariete PSO is facing the T-72B3 at the same height.

WT12.png

Edited by Leplivo

4 minutes ago, Leplivo said:

not to mention how having a G.91 instantly wins the whole game

As a guy who plays top tier US and Britain, I can tell you that yes, a G.91 is annoying. But at least you have to get points to spawn it and it requires some level of skill.

Russians have no place to stand on demonizing G.91 though, because nothing and I mean nothing is worse than the Ka-50 and 52 crap. I have been killed in my spawn countless times by these things. I watch as a dude gets like 1 ground kill and then comes in a KA-50, just goes up 150m from his air base, and gets 4-6 kills. It ruins games and it happens all the time. So please, get down off your high horse. G.91 is way worse at like 9.0 then 10.7.

4 minutes ago, Leplivo said:

ussia has a good win ratio because Russian players are good

e8a.gif

• Confused 1
medal medal medal medal

26 minutes ago, Leplivo said:

"April Fools event was a testbed for modern vehicles. The armor layouts weren't correct and just very early rough estimates plus same goes for the rounds that were in there. Anyone that uses April Fools as a reason to argue about how Russia should have this and that is just, sorry, looking for people offending you / calling you out." continues to use the dev server. The irony. Funny you say braindead when all Germany does is push forward along with Italy and very balanced Sweden, not to mention how having a G.91 instantly wins the whole game. Russia has a good win ratio because Russian players are good, they have to think and strategise because once you go forward you can't go back because of that 4km/h reverse speed. Russa also has almost no depression and mobility is not great nor terrible. The argument you just posted proves to me that you have no idea what you are talking about. If we are using the dev server here is Merkava 3D penetrating T-90A in the hull after failing to penetrate it (Merkava was shooting at a bad angle and on the sides and bottom of the ufp) 

Dev Server at this state is what we most likely get, you are aware of that right, especially since it was the second dev server? If you don't do proper bug reports that have proper secondary or primary sources it is not gonna change.
Sorry, but everytime I play with Germany, Italy or Sweden they actually flank properly and do hull-down sniping - including myself. I push mid- to late-game. G.91 R/3 instantly wins the whole game? Ever heard of 2S6 Tunguska, or KA-50 or KA-52? No? Not surprised, since you don't even have the 2S6 Tunguska nor Ka-50 nor Ka-52 or anything at top tier other than the T-72B3.

Russian players good? The good players play it because it is the meta and they want to keep up their winrate. Kontakt-5 and Relikt make it a lot easier as per your video as you clearly showed that the second strongest round cannot penetrate the UFP of the T-90A at 300 meters as long as the Kontakt-5 is in tact and you don't go for usual weakspots.

You don't like 4kph reverse speed? Go grind the T-80U, issue solved. T-80U is one of the, if not the fastest 10.7 MBT in the game.

Hey, I know that part with the Merkava Mk.3D ... I was the guy shooting at him for the video and also the guy that got shot at in the two clips. And no, it was fairly flat ground and was only to penetrate the UFP after the Kontakt-5 was gone, as you can CLEARLY see in the bit of the video. Additionally, he was a tiny bit angled by the first shot and then we corrected that.

9 minutes ago, Leplivo said:

Told you I called it. You are very predictable. What good will do 1 Tunguska vs 5+ G.91s (with Helis and tanks running around)

WTe.png

In coherence with your own logic ... what will 1 ADATS vs 5+ KA-50/KA-52 be able to do with MiG-21s, Su-7s (S24s) and tanks running around?

24 minutes ago, Yedidya said:

Dev Server at this state is what we most likely get, you are aware of that right, especially since it was the second dev server? If you don't do proper bug reports that have proper secondary or primary sources it is not gonna change.
Sorry, but everytime I play with Germany, Italy or Sweden they actually flank properly and do hull-down sniping - including myself. I push mid- to late-game. G.91 R/3 instantly wins the whole game? Ever heard of 2S6 Tunguska, or KA-50 or KA-52? No? Not surprised, since you don't even have the 2S6 Tunguska nor Ka-50 nor Ka-52 or anything at top tier other than the T-72B3.

Russian players good? The good players play it because it is the meta and they want to keep up their winrate. Kontakt-5 and Relikt make it a lot easier as per your video as you clearly showed that the second strongest round cannot penetrate the UFP of the T-90A at 300 meters as long as the Kontakt-5 is in tact and you don't go for usual weakspots.

You don't like 4kph reverse speed? Go grind the T-80U, issue solved. T-80U is one of the, if not the fastest 10.7 MBT in the game.

Hey, I know that part with the Merkava Mk.3D ... I was the guy shooting at him for the video and also the guy that got shot at in the two clips. And no, it was fairly flat ground and was only to penetrate the UFP after the Kontakt-5 was gone, as you can CLEARLY see in the bit of the video. Additionally, he was a tiny bit angled by the first shot and then we corrected that.

Yeah I know it was you (can clearly see the name). In the video you say there was no Kontakt-5 where you killed him but now you say there was. You can clearly see that T-90A is more on a uphill (image below). And keep in mind that Merkava 3D has 625mm pen and Leopard 2A6 has 652mm pen. Ok, since you are a YouTube/Twitch guy, record yourself in a Tunguska against a whole team of G.91s, where they have Helis and tanks and let's see if you can win. Having one Tunguska doesn't mean instantly you win. G.91 is 8.7 and Tunguska is 10.3 so the argument of using Tunguska is just stupid. I do use SPAAs against G.91s and yes it is easy to kill them once they go straight to you but you still get killed and you can kill one G.91 at a time. USA also has the cancer AH-64A Peten which from my expirience (having a teammate with KA-50/52 and with AH-64A Peten in my game) AH-64A Peten easily beats KA-50/52.

WTr.png

1 hour ago, Yedidya said:

I can clearly see that you got "No Penetration" on the sides and on the bottom of UFP and then lol penetrated in the middle. The UFP has better protection the sides and bottom because the angle is stronger plus with K5. In the video I posted of you shooting the T-90A the same happened, "No Penetration" on the sides and bottom of the upper hull, only in the middle.

Edited by Leplivo