War Thunder is out on Xbox Series!

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, light [email protected] said:

I’ve got the HOTAS one for Xbox one, just got the series S. the joystick worked on the one, but on the S all I get when it’s plugged in is “controller not connected” on the controller setup screen. Is this a software issue or hardware issue? 

Hotas One is not supported yet, we're working on it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...

Just upgraded  to  xbox series S from standard xbox and was expecting that my hotas  flight stick would work  see here other post from December that is was being worked on its now February and still no sign of hotas support  would something simple to fix ?All my key bindings are there but say that the  flight stick is disconnected , but will work in the menu and flight stick works on my Mac just fine .Any  update on when we can expect an update or hot fix to address this ? #RBSQN

Edited by N B K [email protected]
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
medal

On 04/02/2021 at 13:36, N B K [email protected] said:

Just upgraded  to  xbox series S from standard xbox and was expecting that my hotas  flight stick would work  see here other post from December that is was being worked on its now February and still no sign of hotas support  would something simple to fix ?All my key bindings are there nut say that the  flight stick is disconnected , but will work in the menu and flight stick works on my Mac just fine .Any  update on when we can expect an update or hot fix to address this ? #RBSQN

• Sad 1
medal