War Thunder is out on Xbox Series!

You can already download the game and enjoy smooth 4K/60 fps experience. Remember that update New Power is coming very soon and it will bring Ray Tracing, HDR effects, new clouds and many other features.

All of your existing progress and purchases are available to you on any console, to be clear. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, [email protected] said:

I just recieved my new xbox series x.

Unfortunately on the game menu my keyboard, hotas flight stick and mouse are not working

for other games they work well without any problem

Also i was playing war thunder with them on my old xbox on x yesterday

We'll look into K&M issue. Hotas One support has to be patched in and is planned for later.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Speaking of Hotas support and the new Xbox series X...
Is there any other flight stick support being analysed or developed for Xbox ONE, S, X, or series X by Gaijin?

It's a shame we're bound to the one option when there are potential other options to explore.
I wonder how the MS Flight Sim team are addressing this issue...

medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

Speaking of Hotas support and the new Xbox series X...
Is there any other flight stick support being analysed or developed for Xbox ONE, S, X, or series X by Gaijin?

It's a shame we're bound to the one option when there are potential other options to explore.
I wonder how the MS Flight Sim team are addressing this issue...

It's the only one officially supported by Xbox.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, gromvoiny said:

You can already download the game and enjoy smooth 4K/60 fps experience. Remember that update New Power is coming very soon and it will bring Ray Tracing, HDR effects, new clouds and many other features.

All of your existing progress and purchases are available to you on any console, to be clear. 

Can we also  expect the missing store packs with the new update and optimization for the Xbox Series S/X? They even tease us on twitter...

FL10.png

medal medal medal

Can we also  expect the missing store packs with the new update and optimization for the Xbox Series S/X? They even tease us on twitter...

The game already runs at [email protected] fps on Series X (and [email protected] on Series S), what optimization you're talking about? 

I would like to experience war thunder gameplay on my new xbox series x console.Still waiting for your guys solution

Thanks for the asistance

What solution? The game is released on Xbox Series already.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, gromvoiny said:

The game already runs at [email protected] fps on Series X (and [email protected] on Series S), what optimization you're talking about? 

I meant when compared to the Xbox One which runs it at 30fps, hence it has been optimized for the Series which does it at 60fps now. And about the packs...

medal medal medal

There’s also noticeable input lag on series X. When it’s gonna be fixed?

Also, are there any graphical updates coming? Like increased texture resolution or anything? Cause 4K 60fps is nice, but watching some soapy textures like it’s some 2012 game is meh

medal medal

4 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Also, are there any graphical updates coming? Like increased texture resolution or anything? Cause 4K 60fps is nice, but watching some soapy textures like it’s some 2012 game is meh

I haven't noticed any excessive input lag (more than normal controller) its definitely more responsive than the old console. 

Make sure your TV is in game mode, maybe it reverted somehow when you switched, even though the series has ALLM I think

medal

8 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Have you been following devblogs for the game? New version of the graphical engine is coming in November 

https://warthunder.com/en/news/6911-development-new-visual-effects-for-aviation-en

https://warthunder.com/en/news/6909-development-new-skies-in-war-thunder-en

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Luigi [email protected] said:

I haven't noticed any excessive input lag (more than normal controller) its definitely more responsive than the old console. 

Make sure your TV is in game mode, maybe it reverted somehow when you switched, even though the series has ALLM I think

Hmm, that’s weird, cause it is the only game that input lags for me. It’s noticeable but not game breaking.

however everything else plays tons better indeed 

and yes, I have it on game mode with ALLM mode on 

Edited by [email protected]
medal medal

@gromvoiny Hi mate. How much of a difference will the game have once "new power" drops with regards to the series X vs the one X. Will the one X version still get all the new clouds and the hangers but running at a lower FPS or will the one X go to something closer to ULQ mode? I'm really hoping the one X still gets all the graphical updates.

Thanks.

medal medal medal medal

12 hours ago, [email protected] said:

@gromvoiny Hi mate. How much of a difference will the game have once "new power" drops with regards to the series X vs the one X. Will the one X version still get all the new clouds and the hangers but running at a lower FPS or will the one X go to something closer to ULQ mode? I'm really hoping the one X still gets all the graphical updates.

Thanks.

Old generation will get new effects, clouds etc as well. But will still be at 30 fps and at lower graphical settings. 

12 hours ago, Hardmoor said:

isn't there an X missing in the title?

There are 2 of them and I can’t be bothered to write X/S every time)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gromvoiny said:

Old generation will get new effects, clouds etc as well. But will still be at 30 fps and at lower graphical settings. 

There are 2 of them and I can’t be bothered to write X/S every time)

Thanks, Gives me some more time to upgrade instead of rushing to find a series X as i missed the preorders by minutes.

medal medal medal medal