The German G.91 R/3 should have only one 30mm cannon and 125 rounds of ammunition when carrying four AS-20 air to gound missiles, according to its flight manual

If the R/4 would have 2x Nord + 2 AAM loadouts I would have bougt it. But right now I ask myself why there are 4 weapon pylons in the first place^^

At least two Nord's on inner ones and 2 AAMs at the outer pylons should have been possible. Man, If I check the loadout options from FJ-4b's or A-4B's I can scroll through 3 pages of different ordnance options....while Gajin always seems to be very restrictive for most of the other nations.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

8 hours ago, Thodin said:

If the R/4 would have 2x Nord + 2 AAM loadouts I would have bougt it. But right now I ask myself why there are 4 weapon pylons in the first place^^

At least two Nord's on inner ones and 2 AAMs at the outer pylons should have been possible. Man, If I check the loadout options from FJ-4b's or A-4B's I can scroll through 3 pages of different ordnance options....while Gajin always seems to be very restrictive for most of the other nations.

image.png.f53faaa9d3dbd99b8fc7b1c80dc8d8

Unfortunately it isn't listed...

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal