xxNagaViperxx

Rptd: FATAL ERROR: EXCEPTION Since last Update

1. Since the last sound update that came out on September 30th I have started to have the same crash that reads "FATAL ERROR: EXCEPTION" during every single match. The launcher works fine and I can enter any game but after a few minutes and sometimes even after a few seconds within the game WT crashes. This only happens when I play Ground Battles..
  3. I hope I have attached all the necessary information and files.
  5. Thank you in advance.

2020_10_01_21_37_06__6112.clog 2020_10_01_21_35_51_6792.txt DxDiag.txt fknhz3urg.dmp bpreport.log fknhz3urg.zip

Do you use the Steam Launcher or Overlay?

Windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft.  You should consider upgrading to Windows 8 or 10.  Although 10 may not be compatible with your hardware.  You would need to check.

Please try this:

1. Exit the game.

2. Using File Explorer/This PC - navigate to the War Thunder directory on your computer system.

3. Locate the 'cache' sub directory in the War Thunder directory and delete it.

4. Restart War Thunder via the game Launcher.

5. Click the spanner icon in top right of screen which will open the second launcher screen.

6. Click the Check files button located on the left hand side of screen in about the middle of the page and allow game to check files and update.

7. Enter Game and re-check for issue.

8. Let me know how it goes.

• Like 1

Thanks for answering.

Your graphics driver is quite old.  (Driver Date/Size: 3/25/2018 11:10:58, 15558928 bytes  Driver Version: 23.21.13.9135)  This is the current NVIDIA driver 27.21.14.5655

Can you please remove the current graphics driver using DDU (or similar).  https://www.wagnardsoft.com/

Please ensure that you follow the instructions and use Safe Mode.

Then re-install and re-test.

Thanks

Unfortunately driver 27.21.14.5655 is only available for Win10-64 bit and my system is Win7-32 bit. So the one I had installed was the newest one available for my system. Anyway, I totally uninstalled the drivers with DDU in safe mode and reinstalled it but the problem with Ground Battles continues. I know that the type of system I use is almost obsolete but WT was working great until the last sound patch was released. I would love to know if a patch is coming out soon to solve this. It would be sad to leave WT after 7 years.

I will be attentive to any advice.

Thanks for that information.

Thank you for your interest and help improving the game.  

Your information has been forwarded to the Developers for their consideration.  

If there is anything further regarding this report a Technical Moderator will contact you.

Thank you again for your support.

• Like 1

@xxNagaViperxx

Hi,

The Developers would like to know if this issue still persists for you. 

If it does can you please provide the new clog, crash ID and the .dmp files that should be created too.

Thanks

No further contact from OP.  Task Closed.