Rptd: Centauro MGS recoil unrealistically high

• Senior Technical Moderator

Hi,

What was the skill level of the crew and what was the modification level on the vehicle that you tested?  I get a differing result with a 'baseline' model.

That video you supplied seems to be firing APFSDS rounds from the size of the holes in the target.  You are firing the larger HEATFS round. These rounds are very different in size etc.  The HEATFS round is 13.5kg as opposed to the APFSDS round which is only 4.3 kg.

If I fire the APFSDS round I get a very similar result from the in game model to the vehicle in the video.  Even though the vehicle in the video is on a slope.

• KnightoftheAbyss changed the title to [Feedback] Centauro MGS recoil unrealistically high
6 hours ago, KnightoftheAbyss said:

Hi,

What was the skill level of the crew and what was the modification level on the vehicle that you tested?  I get a differing result with a 'baseline' model.

No.

I already made an identical report for the previous Centauros, it was approved and then fixed in game.

It's a bug that comes out with HEAT-FS. It has obviously absolutely nothing to do with skill crew.

There's no way to reduce recoil with skill crew of course, recoil is a mechanic characteristic intrinsic of the vehicle.

Edited by Guest

15 hours ago, Redberseker said:

It's a bug that comes out with HEAT-FS. It has obviously absolutely nothing to do with skill crew.

I also asked for the vehicle modification status.  But you have not answered this question.  The combination of fully modified vehicle, with a fully qualified Aced crew is the testing baseline.  I just want to establish how close to the baseline was your test.

And who said the issue hadn't been reported.  I simply asked a question.  When a Technical Moderator asks you a question, please answer it. 

• KnightoftheAbyss changed the title to Centauro MGS recoil unrealistically high
17 hours ago, KnightoftheAbyss said:

I also asked for the vehicle modification status.  But you have not answered this question.  The combination of fully modified vehicle, with a fully qualified Aced crew is the testing baseline.  I just want to establish how close to the baseline was your test.

I don't have any modification or crew assigned.

17 hours ago, KnightoftheAbyss said:

And who said the issue hadn't been reported.  I simply asked a question.  When a Technical Moderator asks you a question, please answer it. 

I never said that you said that issue hadn't been reported, where did you read it??

I linked my previous bug report to let you understand that it has nothing to do with crew skills or modifications (B1 has crew assigned with skills but without aced qualified crew, B1 Centauro ROMOR doesn't even have any modifications researched, but it was fixed anyway)...because it's a bug. There's no way to reduce recoil with modifications or crew skills, you should know it.

Edited by Guest

Hi
  Thank you for your interest and help improving the game.  

Your information has been forwarded to the Developers for their consideration.  

If there is anything further regarding this report a Technical Moderator will contact you.

Thank you again for your support.

• KnightoftheAbyss changed the title to Rptd: Centauro MGS recoil unrealistically high