Hello all, 

When viewing replays at the moment, I find all planes are in low resolution and pretty poor looking. I know this isn't a new issue, but wondered if anyone had a fix for it that I may of overlooked? 

I've done a hard reset of the xbox and the issue still persists. 

Many thanks all. 

medal medal medal medal

• 3 months later...
  • Developer
On 18/09/2020 at 11:48, F0Z [email protected] said:

Hello all, 

When viewing replays at the moment, I find all planes are in low resolution and pretty poor looking. I know this isn't a new issue, but wondered if anyone had a fix for it that I may of overlooked? 

I've done a hard reset of the xbox and the issue still persists. 

Many thanks all. 

Hi, sorry for late respond. Is issue still there? I don't have same problems in replays, but if you still have it give us more details please. (screenshot, replay id or link)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@QA_LazyMarine i have been getting extremely low resolutions for cockpit models in almost every Enduring Confrontation match I have been in. Up to a point where none of the instruments are even remotely readable. Just a blurry mess! Takes away a lot of the sim experience

I am on Xbox One S btw. Should this also be reported with screenshots?

• Developer
On 13/01/2021 at 04:13, Kaasjager010 said:

@QA_LazyMarine i have been getting extremely low resolutions for cockpit models in almost every Enduring Confrontation match I have been in. Up to a point where none of the instruments are even remotely readable. Just a blurry mess! Takes away a lot of the sim experience

I am on Xbox One S btw. Should this also be reported with screenshots?

Hi, this topic is about replay problem. Your issue need to be described in it own topic. btw screenshots are helpful

• 2 weeks later...