Hey everyone. Flier and sailor here.

My name is Justin. I'm in the US. I just started playing WT last night. I've enjoyed what I've seen so far.

I'm playing on PC.

(I don't really know what else to say right now. I kinda suck at introductions. :))

I'll be primarily in the air and on the water. I'll see you out there!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, SouthronSteel said:

My name is Justin. I'm in the US. I just started playing WT last night. I've enjoyed what I've seen so far.

I'm playing on PC.

(I don't really know what else to say right now. I kinda suck at introductions. :))

Welcome aboard! This game is great fun though it has a rather steep learning curve and there's a lot to learn.

The War Thunder Wiki has a lot of useful information and there plenty of people here on the forum who can answer any questions you might have.

Enjoy!

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

3 hours ago, SouthronSteel said:

I'm playing on PC.

Welcome to War Thunder! Glad you're enjoying it so far. In addition to the wiki, as krise_madsen kindly linked, we also have The Academy section which I encourage you to take advantage of, should you need any game-related help. There's sub-sections for aircraft, tanks, ships and helicopters as well as tutorials and this section for intros, and of course the general academy section for more broad questions and topics.

If at any time you need help from a team member please feel free to message me or another moderator from the list here, or you can find the same list on the navbar at the top under "The Team." We also have a team of players called Community Helpers who would be more than happy to assist you with game-related help one-on-one.

It's safe to say you're very welcome here and we're happy to see new players come to the forums!

Cheers :salute: