33GAC - 33rd Ground and Air Combat Squadron is recruiting!

Alexandros_IV

The best part of the 33GAC is that we help and support each other.

When I joined the Squad I was just interested in Ground RB and enjoyed that very much. 

Through our Destruction Derby Events, which we run as custom battles, I got better at flying and when my SL balance hit rock bottom, my Squad mates took me out to Naval Battles and helped me farm SL's. And now I have almost two complete Air TTs unlocked and enjoy flying and ground...Naval is still a bit odd :D

Though, now I can take less experienced pilots in the Squad out and help them getting better.

Sometimes that also leads to very funny and remarkable incidents...like a mid air collision while I do a gun run on ground units in Air RB:

7CFBD954-E9B2-490D-A123-D02572ABCD31.png

204C7B62-CC05-4D48-A964-4041D41C7A32.png

The voice chat during these kind of incidents and afterwards will make your day :D

So hop onto our discord, have a look around and maybe you like what you see. We'd be happy to welcome you and join forces! 

Join our server, and become active, so we can get familiarized with you and accept you into the squadron if we seem a good fit for each other

https://discord.gg/FFfGFvp 

medal medal medal

I promise, we're also playing Ground and Naval, but we're not good at taking screenshots there :)

So enjoy a few Air screenshots and next time we'll have some Ground and Naval screenshots to share.

3247CF31-05BD-4089-A5F3-2F228E7B9505.jpg

4C130CAD-7325-4DF1-913A-FA0CB4117F3A.png

Until then, we'd be happy to welcome you on our discord.

So hop onto our discord, have a look around and maybe you like what you see. We'd be happy to welcome you and join forces! 

Join our server, and become active, so we can get familiarized with you and accept you into the squadron if we seem a good fit for each other

medal medal medal

• 3 weeks later...

No matter if you enjoy High Tier, Low Tier or anywhere in between. One of the benefits of a larger, very active squadron is that you'll find team mates for almost any BR.

Don't suffer your way through WT alone and make the game even more fun when you play as a team! 

Another aspect is the experience of playing the various vehicles in the squadron.

If you have any questions on how to progress best or which plane/tank/ship is the most useful one to invest in (Talisman, Expert/Ace crew) then our guys will happily offer their point of view and then you can decide what to do with the info. 

A0414944-DE2B-4DB7-9137-B8F12C25C1AF.jpg

A4A666F4-2688-4FC8-A00A-0C56A0AEF05D.jpg

medal medal medal

Looking out of the window and seeing a member of the 33rd flying by can be either very comforting, when we are on your team, or rather scary when we're after your scalps! 

AEF6D58D-C1AA-4527-9B8F-01E1E777CA6F.jpg

And we'll do our utmost to support our team in all game modes.

D4C332F2-6780-49C1-B56D-B9F62BF80578.jpg

8B11C34B-6A2B-4474-ADD6-37EC6BB11854.jpg

Become a member of this fantastic group of amazing people!

Hop onto our discord, have a look around and maybe you like what you see. We'd be happy to welcome you and join forces! 

medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...

In the last week we got to over 540h of voice chat time as we were teaming up to grind for the Repair Factory event. 

This is not even our best, but it is a constant performance of the squad.

Grinding can become like an extra job and take up time and nerves and eventually you burn out.

In the 33rd we're going through the pain together, have a laugh and move on if the round was bad. 

It's a team play and as such we play. 

So if you want to enjoy the game in a team and want to share with good people, then have a look at the 33rd GAC! 

FB0C7524-1247-4DCD-B9AD-93E1C2977BA0.jpg

FEC1BD46-7A85-4FDD-BA15-F64A24C59D09.jpg

Hop onto our discord, have a look around and maybe you like what you see. We'd be happy to welcome you and join forces! 

medal medal medal

• 1 month later...

Are you struggling with the grind?

Does your team fall apart after single deaths and you get frustrated?

The 33rd GAC welcomes new members, whether they're veterans or realtively new to the game.

We can't get rid of the grind and we can't make the other team mates good, but we can have a good time as a team and more often than not, we can either carry the game or at least make the other ones pay dearly for their win! 

BDD5118D-3AC4-45CB-B211-70D914CD2D33.jpg

We have low-tier, mid-tier and high/top-tier players in Ground, Air and Naval for Realistic Battles and a good team of Sim players.

So if you are interested to join a team oriented Squadron that helps ease the pain of being spawncamped, bombed from low orbit or revenge killed by a drone, then we might be the right fit for you. :)

medal medal medal