Uncle Tom and Red Angel rockets explosive mass?

I'm trying to find information on the historical explosive mass of the British Uncle Tom and Red Angel rockets to submit a bug report. But all I can find online is about what documents and books contain info about those rockets, not the actual info itself. Also I live very far from Britain. So if anyone has access to the sources listed below, it would be very appreciated if you could share whatever info about the explosive type and mass and of the rockets in question and I'll mention you in the bug report as well.

1. the British Secret Projects series of books by Tony Buttler

2. the book <Nimrod's Genesis: RAF Maritime Patrol Projects and Weapons Since 1945> by Chris Gibson

3. The UK National Archives at Kew(they seem have to have a lot of public primary material on the rockets but they're not digitized)

Also the experimental Blue Slug anti-ship missile supposedly had the same warhead as the Red Angel, so you could try finding info on that as well.

Thank you in advance! :salute:

medal medal medal

2 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Mate, you probably should check this Historical bug report already in place. And boost its realization a little bit maybe.

Well I'm actually trying to add to that bug report since the source doesn't seem very reliable.

medal medal medal

It is a primary source, regardless if it's early figures. I got the source for that and another for Uncle Tom from one of the authors of the sources you listed. The uncle tom info was attached to a previous report.

The red angel report appears to have stalled because the techmod is either busy or has forgotten about it.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Mea_Kagura said:

Uncle Tom - 600lb warhead.

185658427_QQ20201013125558.thumb.jpg.1af

So they should have at least around 60kg of TNT? I guess it's up to the devs now then.

medal medal medal