Drogue parachute is translate wrong to german

1. A detailed description of the issue you have encountered. It is also important that you describe how we can reproduce the issue, if you are able to reproduce it

I was testflyn the f11 and got ask if it has a drogue parachute. so i setup key went into test flight and press the key. instead of saying "Kein Bremsfallschirm" = "no drogue parachute" it says "keine rutsche" = "no slide"

2. If applicable, the full name(s) of the vehicle(s) affected.

i think it will be translated wrong for all, i just tested on the f11

3. If applicable, the difficulty setting (e.g. Arcade) in which the issue occurs.

testflight in sim mode

4. A detailed description of the fix you suggest. 

Translate to "kein Bremsschirm" as it called on wiki page in german for drogue parachute

5.Please attach screenshot(s) showing the issue taken via the game (Not externally), as well as the client replay file and the server Replay.

20200819214449_1.thumb.jpg.4b3ebba0ce6a3

6. Attach the Client Log (CLOG) of the session in which the error occurred. If the problem is persistent, attach the latest one available.

2020_08_19_20_18_31__17568.clog

7.Attach your system's current Dxdiag Log.

DxDiag.txt

8.If possible, link a short video showcasing the issue.  If the issue is interface related - please include video or screenshots of the interface issue.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/715483100?t=0h43m7s

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Thanks for the report.

We will investigate, test and get back to you shortly,

Cheers,

Technical Moderation Team

• 3 weeks later...

It just says "no chute" in English.  What is this in German?  Is it "Kein Sturz"?

shot 2020.10.25 11.34.28.jpg

Might be in the works already as noted in the topic dealing with translation errors in the German subforum:

Maybe @Doktor_Richtofen can chime in, if the error about the Bremsfallschirm is still in que to be fixed next updated as indicated in his Aug-15 post.

Best regards,

Phil

• Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Thanks Phil, I will chase this with JagdEnte.

• 2 weeks later...

Passed to Localisation Team

8 Nov 2020.