Scatter_Brain

Get Good, Yeah right.

How can you ever get good playing this game when you are constantly matched with players who are new and players who die once and leave. The statement I made about this game stands true, even in Naval RB now, this game is rigged to the players who give negative facts about the game play. Last Naval RB match I just had was 3.7 and it was up-tiered to 4.7, I was playing American 3.7 destroyer and what did I face 4.7 Russian destroyers 4 of them against 1, real fun game.  This game is still garbage and I want all the money I put in this game, of course that will never happen. Tired of always getting stuck with teams that just flat out never win, GARBAGE.

Edited by Devil_Loach

magazine2 (Posted )

Moved to correct section.
medal medal medal medal

Hi Devil_Loach,

I understand that you're mad. But we get up-tiered because otherwise the matchmaker would take longer to find a fair BR match. And if a player leaves the battle don't give up there is still hope! You might win that battle. Always do your best and don't give up and if you lose don't worry you might win the next battle.

Thank you and have a nice day/night!

Edited by DarthPootis

On 14/08/2020 at 05:31, Devil_Loach said:

How can you ever get good playing this game when you are constantly matched with players who are new and players who die once and leave.

By noticing that on average your team gets the same number of new players as the enemy. Sometimes you get a good team, sometimes a bad team, but in the long term it averages out.