How do you actually submit suggestions for corrections on the wiki?

I tried to submit one thinking it worked like other wikis but I accidentally created the talk page that simply reads this: 

image.thumb.png.a5d482bbddb3a7743c9fa13e

https://wiki.warthunder.com/Talk:M47_(105/55)

P.S if someone can add the changes or delete this mistake on the wikia for me that'd be lovely.

magazine2 (Posted )

Moved to correct section.
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Jus log-in and make the correction - IIRC - it then gets reviewed by someone before being allowed to be live

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

The wiki runs on Mediawiki software so it does work like most other wikis out there (with the caveat that any changes you make need to be approved by a moderator before they appear). The stat cards cannot be modified by players, they come from a template which queries a database to get all of the vehicle's stats. This means that when BRs etc. are changed they automatically update on the wiki, however there is a delay between changes being made in game and someone at Gaijin remembering to update the database. The best thing you can do if you see errors in the automatically filled in data (either the stat card or the {{Specs}} template) is to report it to the wiki moderators (talk page, forum PM, etc.) and they will let someone at Gaijin know.

medal medal medal medal medal