lolman03

lost my daily login reward score

hello i recently got sick i do not know if it was covid or something else i expect it was but due feeling really bad bassically stuck to a bed for the last couple days i could not login into warthunder sadly due to this i have lost my daily login scores of almost a thousand i am quite devasted about this as i am just now feeling good enough to get out of bed only to find this news is there anyway to get my old score back as i am really feeling bad about this news

Edited by lolman03
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I don't think so I'm afraid. But the only thing you would have "lost" is your decal streak, as every year or so you get a new "veteran" decal. 

Aside from that, you haven't lost anything at all. The reward crates only go up in value about 12ish times, then they circle back to the same crate you'd get if it were your first day. So you haven't broken any kind of chain there.

• Upvote 1
medal medal

You can't get it back.

Mine reset from over 1,000 to 0 in January because I had no internet for over 1 week.

• Sad 1

Damn that’s bad I’m nearly coming up to 3 years straight in approx 20 ish days I hope I don’t get reset, trying to get the 5 year decal 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal