All time arcade battles leaderboards requirement

Hi,

The requirement to be listed in the all time (life time) leaderboard should be a minimum of 1000 battles.

100 battles is ok for monthly leaderboards, but definitely not enough for all time (life time.

What is the point of listing abandoned 100 battle accounts? Those accounts only add noise and prevent active users to reach the top.

Thanks.

Edited by The0neAndOnly
  • Upvote 3

On 03/08/2020 at 08:39, The0neAndOnly said:

Hi,

The requirement to be listed in the all time leaderboard should be a minimum of 1000 battles.

What is the point of listing abandoned 100 battle accounts? Those accounts only add noise and prevent active users to reach the top.

Thanks.

Maybe consider lowering your requirements to be a minimum of about 300-500 battles, because many players don't play a thousand matches per month. However it is a good idea and I would support increasing it.

• Confused 1
medal medal

4 minutes ago, ____Lexing____ said:

Maybe consider lowering your requirements to be a minimum of about 300-500 battles, because many players don't play a thousand matches per month. However it is a good idea and I would support increasing it.

What's this about 1000 battles a month?  An average of 32-33/day, at 10-20 minutes - lets call it 15 minutes - so an AVERAGE of 8-and-a-bit-hours actual playing time per day??

That's not leader-board material (whatever that is) - that's free-ticket-to-rehab territory!!

• Confused 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1000 sounds fair for the lifetime boards.

If you're played less than that then the monthly leader-boards is what you should be looking at - if you're interested in stats.

Edited by DocProfit
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal

On 05/08/2020 at 16:02, ____Lexing____ said:

When he says "all time" he is referring to the lifetime leader boards. The one you see when you unclick the monthly stat box. Not how many games are played in a month. He is saying people with only 100 games don't need to be on the lifetime leader boards. It would be appropriate for them to be on the monthly stats in my opinion that is what they are there for.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

15 hours ago, Challenger_TA said:

When he says "all time" he is referring to the lifetime leader boards. The one you see when you unclick the monthly stat box. Not how many games are played in a month. He is saying people with only 100 games don't need to be on the lifetime leader boards. It would be appropriate for them to be on the monthly stats in my opinion that is what they are there for.

Ah ok, thanks.

medal medal

On 05/08/2020 at 16:07, Josephs_Piano said:

What's this about 1000 battles a month?  An average of 32-33/day, at 10-20 minutes - lets call it 15 minutes - so an AVERAGE of 8-and-a-bit-hours actual playing time per day??

That's not leader-board material (whatever that is) - that's free-ticket-to-rehab territory!!

Just so we are on the same page. Theoneandonly is suggesting that people with only 100 games should not be on the life time leaderboards. He is not saying someone should need 1000 games a month. They never mention monthly leaderboards. There appears to be a significant group of people that have made restart/ abandoned accounts that take up high positions on the lifetime leaderboards with around 100 games played because that is all that is required to be on the all time or life time leader boards. 100 is a good amount for a monthly leaderboard but not for lifetime/all time leaderboard imo.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/08/2020 at 23:31, The0neAndOnly said:

Perhaps not even 1000 but 500. 

What is definitely annoying is that it only takes 100 battles to be included forever in the all-time leaderboards. Many users just try to have a 100-win streak to top the ranking and stay there forever...

I agree those joke/restart accounts don't need to be on the lifetime leader boards. 500 games isn't enough. This game had been around for for the better part of a decade. I don't even think 1000 would be enough anymore but it would be a good start.