celticbuddha

american tier 2 grind

well  i am curently at 3.0 and my grind is very slow.  i have the pt 59  the 110 footer which gets most of my kills still but makes very little credits.   and i use the 2.7 br elco and higgins. whhih get not much kills.   also the a36 which does quite well for figher and bombing amazingly.  love it.     anyways   i need a good option for ginding out to the destroyers with something that kills and is good credit maker.   any sugestions please

Am I right that you're using the 20/37/40mm as your main armament? Stop that and submit to the supreme power of .50 Cals and you'll probably do much better.

As for the poor rewards, that's just the [email protected]#$%^&* naval economy so nothing short of premium vehicles/account will fix that problem.

medal medal medal

Or...  Purchase the Elco 80 ft PT-556 premium boat.

Slap that in a line-up with your PT-59.

Use your War-bonds to purchase medium or big packs of universal backups.

Slap a few on that premie boat.

Work on unlocking yet another 3.0 Elco (PT-565 I think).

Having the A-36 is an excellent choice my friend.  Well played.  You may want to add a bomber to the mix though. 

May I suggest the OS2U-3?  Surprise your team-mates, shock your enemies and be the life of the party as you fly in to get the cap waaaaay out there that nobody went for.

It doesn't hurt to be ready for whatever comes your way, so put em in there!

TLDR:  A solid line-up is essential.  Don't spread your BR too much and always keep a fighter and a bomber in the line-up.  Just my .02. 

Edited by Old_lronsides
PFS- Pudgy Finger Syndrome
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

13 minutes ago, Old_lronsides said:

Or...  Purchase the Elco 80 ft PT-556 premium boat.

Slap that in a line-up with your PT-59.

Use your War-bonds to purchase medium or big packs of universal backups.

Slap a few on that premie boat.

Work on unlocking yet another 3.0 Elco (PT-565 I think).

Having the A-36 is an excellent choice my friend.  Well played.  You may want to add a bomber to the mix though. 

May I suggest the OS2U-3?  Surprise your team-mates, shock your enemies and be the life of the party as you fly in to get the cap waaaaay out there that nobody went for.

It doesn't hurt to be ready for whatever comes your way, so put em in there!

TLDR:  A solid line-up is essential.  Don't spread your BR too much and always keep a fighter and a bomber in the line-up.  Just my .02. 

I've found the F6F-5 Hellcat to be a very versatile mid-tier naval CAS aircraft. It can carry bombs, rockets(including tiny tims), and even a torpedo. It has the 6 .50 cals to deal with other aircraft and on top of that, it's classified as a fighter so you can use it easily after you've already spent your attacker or bomber spawn.

Also, isn't the OS2U-1 slightly faster than the -3 version due to the lack of armor and self -sealing fuel tanks(which really doesn't matter when going for caps)?

Edited by kkang2828
medal medal medal