Has anyone else been experiencing being able to see the world re-draw itself quickly if something briefly obscures the camera. Things such as trees can cause the screen to flash white before the world is re-drawn as the game engine quickly cut it thinking it could not be viewed but then as the object was only there for a second the game has to quickly re-draw the world.

I managed to find other objects that are frequently getting in the way of the camera during normal gameplay so here are some examples.

This also happens in between buildings that have collapsed after being bombed

If you have experienced this can you please create a bug report on the forum. I have so many other bug reports pending that i cannot upload the required files needed for a valid bug report.

Edit: And here:

Edited by RiotLightbulb
medal medal medal

Yeah I also have that. It's especially annoying with trees because your 3rd person camera is often behind trees while you drive around. I'm experiencing it for a while, like maybe since the last big update 1.99. My DxDiag: DxDiag.txt

It should just be deactivated for small objects like trees. No much point doing that work there anyway.

Edited by TinyTinkerTank
medal medal medal medal