Sign in to follow this  
Mikestriken

Cannot find setting I found via searching yesterday after plugging in Joystick

Yesterday I was curious to see if I could change WEP to toggle instead of hold in settings and so I searched something along the lines of "WEP" or "War Emergency Power" and it popped up!
Later that day I was curious to see if my old joystick would still work so I plugged it in and ran War Thunder and unsurprisingly it asked me if I wanted the game to automatically set the controls for the Joystick. I loaded a test flight messed around and found my joystick to be unplayable as the trigger is broken Ecks Dee. The next day I loaded the game back up and switched it it to keyboard and mouse and shortly after playing a RB for a bit I realized real quick that all my settings were reset to default, such as me swapping the button to zoom and the button to look at the targeted enemy between mouse button 2 and left shift and me setting the ability to look at the tac map (M) to mouse button 5. When I tried to begrudgingly change the keys back to what I had them I realized that a lot of those settings were missing.

Just yesterday I helped my friend figure out how to change the WEP toggle and I noticed that it was one of the controls affected, however I cannot find that setting when I search "WEP" or "War Emergency Power"

EDIT: I found out how to fix everything including WEP (was in controls instead of options)
However I still cannot for the life of me find where I can set left shift to toggle zoom (not look at a enemy).
The closest I can find is "Zoom axis (air)" which is a press and hold instead of toggle zoom button. I know it's set to "z" as default in game as when I press "z" it does toggle zoom but I cannot find anything bound to "z" in controls
EDIT Final:

Never mind it's under "common"
I don't know how to mark as solved or done but I am

Edited by Mikestriken

Sign in to follow this