just4jgt7

Much lower rp gains than friends with the exact same everything

Hi ive been playing war thunder for some years and ive logged 340 hours, ive always had much less earnings from battles than others I play with. Today I played a tank RB game as Sweden with friends using same tanks 4.0. I was at the top of the leader board with 7 tank kills and 1 plane kill. My friend was placed around the middle mark of the board and got way more research than me. After game I had about 2500 research and he had I think upwards of 8000 cant remember for sure but we have the exact same things both premium users and he places way lower that me but gets an absurd amount more research than me, we have been trying to figure it out and cannot. Its not boosters or anything game related that we can figure out and we are no Aces to the game hes got upwards of 3000 hours. Most of the obvious solutions have been tried but im open to anything at this point im almost sad because the money and time ive put into this game to find out that people have it 5X easier is really upsetting. Here is the link to the game im not sure if it can help but maybe someone can look at my research for how im doing in game and figure it out. https://warthunder.com/en/tournament/replay/133276253989990055

Attachment(s)
20200724054722_1.jpg

You get different amounts of RP for different battle actions, did he cap more points than you? did he get more assists? 

Also you get a 30% boost to RP if you are researching the next vehicle from the one you are using. 

To really be able to tell we would need a screenshot of the actual after battle screen from both you and your friend.

medal medal medal

You are using aced vehicle so you do not get RP for modifications with them

Thus on the end game results, as the RP indicated is the sum of vehicle + modification RP, it will be lower than with a non aced tank

medal medal

we both used the same aced tank and I did more of every battle action and we had all the same modifiers and such. One thing I noticed was his vehicle research efficiency was very high compared to mine but there was nothing we could find to be the reason both aced no boosters both premium.

Talisman ?

Research efficiency bonus is applied only when using the vehicle before the one you research

So if you made 5% of the action with the Sav m/43 then it will be a negligible bonus

Btw it is pointless to put Ikv 72 in your lineup, you will get 60% RP penalty with it

As said previously, it would be easier to see where is the difference by posting screenshots from your friend perspective too

There is no way a vehicle has better RP than for another player unless it has talisman (or stats displayed for another mode)

medal medal

yes thats why I think its a bug also no talisman and he has like 500+ percent research efficiency for it where I have like 278. We are talking hundreds of percents of difference. I will get screen shots from him next chance I get.

Heres mine for now until I get his.

20200726184612_1.jpg

Edited by just4jgt7