World War mode in Simulator mode

The_one_guy

Should world war mode be set the the simulator difficulty?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should world war mode be set the the simulator difficulty?

• Yes, for the main version of world war mode.
    • Yes, but as a separate version from the main world war mode.
    • No.

I really like the idea of world war mode but I often feel it is too fast paced. I feel the maps are too small and the continuous onslaught of bombs and missiles make it difficult to experience the more authentic tank on tank experience which is really, really enjoyable. I think world war mode would really benefit from the simulator experience.

Some things I believe may happen:

Aircraft would act in a much more methodical way, having to identify targets and avoid spaa which is much stronger in simulator mode.

Newcomers to the mode would not be dismayed by a huge list of vehicles one has to memorize in order to avoid teamkilling, as is the case in normal simulator battles.

The larger maps that are often used for simulator battles would allow for a more authentic battle experience with newer vehicles having much more power over the older variants.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

• 2 years later...
On 10/07/2020 at 21:29, The_one_guy said:

I really like the idea of world war mode but I often feel it is too fast paced. I feel the maps are too small and the continuous onslaught of bombs and missiles make it difficult to experience the more authentic tank on tank experience which is really, really enjoyable. I think world war mode would really benefit from the simulator experience.

Some things I believe may happen:

Aircraft would act in a much more methodical way, having to identify targets and avoid spaa which is much stronger in simulator mode.

Newcomers to the mode would not be dismayed by a huge list of vehicles one has to memorize in order to avoid teamkilling, as is the case in normal simulator battles.

The larger maps that are often used for simulator battles would allow for a more authentic battle experience with newer vehicles having much more power over the older variants.

Agreed. I think it should be a large El Alamein map for the SB batle world war mode because in fact the actual world war is avaible only for RB batle players and not for us Simulator pilots and tankers. But would be awesome to see a historical match up in Simulator batle in the mode of the world war despite the fact there is no P40s at British tech tree and in fact was one of the workhorse in the desert for British air force, however still good idea Spitfire Vb/trop vs Bf109F4/trop 

medal medal medal